Is this a good cycle?

mdportorock

I just started a cycle on Sunday.

week 1-4 m-drol 20 mg week
Week 1-16 Test E 600 md wk
week 1-14 EQ 600 mg wk
Week 2 -13 Deca 400 mg wk

I have a few cycles under my belt. I currently weigh 189 lbs.

I'm trying to break in to the 200 lbs range.

I have Nolva, Clomid, liquid Prami, letro and arimidex on hand but no hcg.

I haven't started the deca yet and i don't mind storing it for a later cycle. It just seems that I have a lot of compounds for this cycle.

I plan to eat at least 4500 calories a day, 1.5 grams of protein per lb of weight and a shit load of water.

Also taking, fish oils, milk thistle my nizzle, vitamins and Hawthorne berry.

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Just did a glute shot of test and eq...man, that's some painful shit! While injecting the juice, that shit hurt like a mofo going in. I think there's to much BA or something in this.

is your EQ a endosyn one? or a dragon pharma? these the only brand for which i heard sore injection for EQ.

you cycle is good, but usualy the BBs use primo with EQ and test. but it have to be good.

try to find some proviron to add in this cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is useless. but letrozole should be a good idea to have near your hand asap.

is your EQ a endosyn one? or a dragon pharma? these the only brand for which i heard sore injection for EQ.

you cycle is good, but usualy the BBs use primo with EQ and test. but it have to be good.

try to find some proviron to add in this cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is useless. but letrozole should be a good idea to have near your hand asap.

I got my gear from the stealth guy. I mix the eq and the test together so im not sure which on e is making my ass sore.

Back