Is this a good first time Test E cycle?

Unsavedhero

For 12 weeks I will inject 600mg of Test E per week (in two 300mg increments). After the 12 weeks I will have a 2 week gap period following a 3 week pct. Week 1 & 2 I will take 40mg of nolvadex everyday and week 3 I will take 20mg of nolvadex every day. I have not gotten the supplies yet as I am looking for a trusty supplier, but can someone tell me approximately how much this will cost me (including all supplies and pct)? Because I am not too sure about how the pricing goes. Please and thank you

No price talk or source talk please.

You will need an Aromatase inhibitor.

PCT should consist of clomid and Nolva. I I would wait 3 weeks to start cycle after last pin.

Why are you not using hCG during your cycle?

How old are you? Stats? Training and medical history?

Have you gotten pre-cycle blood work yet?

To be honest I kinda just copied the "Novice 1" cycle off of another website however I removed the 25mg of d-bol everyday. And I thought hcg was to be used for the first 10 days after cycle not during cycle o_O or have I been misinformed? I am 6"0' 190lb 19 years old (here come the you're too young comments) and have been lifting for 4 years. Right now I am on a cut so I lost some strength, but at my peak my 1 rep max stats were: 315lb bench 455lb deadlift and 365lb squat.

Yep you guessed it. You're too young. Your body is not done developing yet. If you cycle now, your test levels will never be the same. I cycled at 21 and now I rely on testosterone injections for the rest of my life. It's not just scare tactics, this shit really happens.

To be honest I kinda just copied the "Novice 1" cycle off of another website however I removed the 25mg of d-bol everyday. And I thought hcg was to be used for the first 10 days after cycle not during cycle o_O or have I been misinformed? I am 6"0' 190lb 19 years old (here come the you're too young comments) and have been lifting for 4 years. Right now I am on a cut so I lost some strength, but at my peak my 1 rep max stats were: 315lb bench 455lb deadlift and 365lb squat.

I think I know the website you mean. If it's the one I think, then the gear will be good, but those pre-made cycles make no sense at all. Maybe they are from some old dusty book.

But...you're too young!

Do some reading about brain/endocrine system development. While you body may be done growing, these are not done developing until you get to about 25 years old.

Back