Is this good first'n'mild cycle for non-strenght athlete sensitive to hairloss?

I looked better than Brad Pitt in fight club after crashing my ninja braking my legs knees shoulder and being addicted to pain pills and eating like an anorexic 14 year old girl

Last edited:
yeah to pitt's credit tough, in that movie his role WAS to look like some sort of super meth addict with constant hallucinations who lived in a flooded house, probably infested with rats and all sort of filth and desease. so...yeh good job i guess?

he had a semi decent body in troy tough..even than i was bigger AND more ripped even as a natural so it's still relatively a half baked body....surely better than full on terminal cancer patient mode, he had in fight club tough.

while i agree on the fact that bradd pitt in that particular movie had the body of my grandma ( wich is dead ) to have that kind of look might just be his goal.

now i don't actually know WHY someone would wan't to look like that, or look at that kind of body as to something to aspire to in general...but hey, De gustibus non est disputandum

and you surely don't need steroids to pull off that look (heck you don't even need food to pull off that look)

and you surely don't need steroids to pull off that look (heck you don't even need food to pull off that look)

technically 7 years ago i DID use massive amounts of eca and clen to shed something like 40 pounds of fat in like, two months?. i became little more than anorexic yeh, but technically it was not really a diet i did. hell i simply starved myself to near death and used fucktons of stims to simply not feel the pain and hunger for about 60 days.

on second tought i think i might've just used meth, and i would've obtained the same "resoult".

no but for real, don't ever do that Op ( or anyone else reading ) stims and "weight loss AAS" like var are not miracle pills, they cannot do all the work alone. it techincally worked in my case yeah, but it was the most stupid thing i have EVER done in my life ( and i had my share of stupid shit done bofore that) it took me almost 6 years to build back the wasted muscle ( and still i gained back quite a bit of fat ) as a natural, before even thinking about using gear.

what you wan't can be obtained just with training and diet, but since you have a 5 months time limit and hair loss problems, well, this is most likely the only option left.

Lol "methhead grandma look" killed me, i put that fight club look there partly to see where you stand guys.. didnt dissapointed :D

You know as good as me the "forever small" feeling, can you imagine my pain when i know i cant get beastly big?
If there is one thing i love more than lifting heavy it is blasting over mountain ridges, my ideal weight for this shit be like 140-150lb, i am already compromising af, if i havent go through surviving two falls i shouldnt i wouldnt even be able to rationalize it as need of muscle body armor ;)

How much would Pitt's troy body weight at 6', that is size i would love but it looks like 200lb+ to me..

2tx045: my bad, meant hyperplasmia or how is that thing, which makes you bigger/stronger and isnt hypertrophy, called

Harveus dont worry, i enjoy stims little bit too much to do them, part of reason i hesitate to do supra dosed T is i know i wont want going back ever. And getting over hunger is easist part of game for me anyway.

Yeah i know i cant cut anymore unless i do atleast clean bulk for months, something about too low visceral fat even i had enough muscle mass for it.

Tbase + var + clean bulk it is. Not sure how much of that var i will be able to pull off, from what i read about induced pumps .. and since coach is having fucking spider webs of hoses on lats from 30mg i am not optimisticall :D

I plan to make detailed report, i mean i will do one for myself anyway so why not to post it. Is there something interesting other than bloodwork, dexa scans, nutriotion log, training log, calipers, weight, tape?

Lol "methhead grandma look" killed me, i put that fight club look there partly to see where you stand guys.. didnt dissapointed :D

You know as good as me the "forever small" feeling, can you imagine my pain when i know i cant get beastly big?
If there is one thing i love more than lifting heavy it is blasting over mountain ridges, my ideal weight for this shit be like 140-150lb, i am already compromising af, if i havent go through surviving two falls i shouldnt i wouldnt even be able to rationalize it as need of muscle body armor ;)

How much would Pitt's troy body weight at 6', that is size i would love but it looks like 200lb+ to me..

2tx045: my bad, meant hyperplasmia or how is that thing, which makes you bigger/stronger and isnt hypertrophy, called

Harveus dont worry, i enjoy stims little bit too much to do them, part of reason i hesitate to do supra dosed T is i know i wont want going back ever. And getting over hunger is easist part of game for me anyway.

Yeah i know i cant cut anymore unless i do atleast clean bulk for months, something about too low visceral fat even i had enough muscle mass for it.

Tbase + var + clean bulk it is. Not sure how much of that var i will be able to pull off, from what i read about induced pumps .. and since coach is having fucking spider webs of hoses on lats from 30mg i am not optimisticall :D

I plan to make detailed report, i mean i will do one for myself anyway so why not to post it. Is there something interesting other than bloodwork, dexa scans, nutriotion log, training log, calipers, weight, tape?

looking forward to your post thanks!

what are your stats?

Back