10 week test E 500 a week 250 monday 250 thursday

Aromasin
Starting from week 2 every other day and stop at last day of injection

After 3 weeks of last injection im gonna start PCT 20 mg nolvadex and
50 mg clomid
Nolvadex in the morning
Clomid at night
but when should i stop??

I was thinking of HCG but i read that it is not important..but i wanted to do it to make it easier to recover and to avoid being so tired and avoid having low testosterone levels and so low lipido and every side effect with it.
But i really dont know everything about HGC.

So like is it injected in the muscles like test or in fat i think i read that it is injected in fat layer ?
And when should i take it and dosages and when to stop.

And i have one last thing..how do i measure the 250 test?? How much should i put in the needle i think it depends on concentration and if so which concentration is the best?

AND PLEASE IF ANYTHING NEEDS ADJUSTMENT PLEASE TELL ME!!

Thankyou so much

these days, most test e/c come in 250mg/ml so, when you fill the syringe up to the 1 that's 250mg.

aromasin- i'm assuming you mean a whole 25mg tablet? every day? no. thats way too much for 500mg a week. try 12.5mg EOD and see how that works for you. e2 control requires fine tuning and takes a very long time to dial it in.

HCG- if i were you i'd run the HCG throughout. it'll also increase your total test so you might need to use more AI. so adjust your anti estrogen according to your body. but if you cant run the HCG throughout the cycle, hit it hard for the 3 weeks until you start PCT.

clomid/nolva - 2-4 weeks clomid is enough. keep on the nolva for 4 weeks though. keep an eye on your e2 while on the clomid too so keep your AI on hand. first week of clomid do 100mg ED if you can handle it. then do 50mg the rest of the 2-4 weeks. clomid fucks with your head so just take it easy and remember its the clomid and that you'll be fine soon.

look up GNRH too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonadotropin-releasing_hormone

Give the link in my signature below a read. It answrs FAQs about cycles.

what is your age, height, weight and body fat %?

Read the things that mega suggested 10 weeks is not long enough for a test e cycle.

Age height weight body fat ?

Diet weightlifting and or cardio regimen ?

Is this your first cycle ?

Without knowing these things and seeing your bloodwork it is hard to suggest things to you.

Get the bloodwork done post it up tell us more about yourself and what you want to do. Then you'll get the advise you need. These guys don't want to give you a bum steer.

Last edited:
these days, most test e/c come in 250mg/ml so, when you fill the syringe up to the 1 that's 250mg.

aromasin- i'm assuming you mean a whole 25mg tablet? every day? no. thats way too much for 500mg a week. try 12.5mg EOD and see how that works for you. e2 control requires fine tuning and takes a very long time to dial it in.

HCG- if i were you i'd run the HCG throughout. it'll also increase your total test so you might need to use more AI. so adjust your anti estrogen according to your body. but if you cant run the HCG throughout the cycle, hit it hard for the 3 weeks until you start PCT.

clomid/nolva - 2-4 weeks clomid is enough. keep on the nolva for 4 weeks though. keep an eye on your e2 while on the clomid too so keep your AI on hand. first week of clomid do 100mg ED if you can handle it. then do 50mg the rest of the 2-4 weeks. clomid fucks with your head so just take it easy and remember its the clomid and that you'll be fine soon.

look up GNRH too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonadotropin-releasing_hormone

aromasin barely has a 1 day half life.....EoD won't cut it. I think you're thinking of adex there.

Adex = EoD (or ED but half the dosage)
Aromasin = ED

Also, clomid need to be run for 4 weeks, 2 won't be enough. Some people run it for 6 weeks as it won't do any harm, diminishing returns sure, but can do some good.

how do i measure the 250 test??

If you are struggling to figure the Test out, you're gonna fry your brain with the HCG!!!

Personally, until you are 100% sure in your head what you are doing, I'd hold off....

And we still don't know your stats.... :dunno:

Back