Is this normal on first dianabol only cycle?

Dragonball

Hi mates. So, I started dianabol only cycle to kickstart my training. Im on methadone maintenance, and my tests level are low. So I frustrated because bad and slow result even if I train hard. Im not a bodybuilder and not going to be one. I have history of competition swimmer, and have bench in my home. So I want to get in good condition before detoxification of metadone.

So I raise my physical condition while I wean off methadone. I´ve done my research of Dbol, and I would offcourse buy test too if I had money. But I could only afford British Dragons methanabol and arimidex for PCT. On cycle I eat about 100grams of broccoli for DIM and I3C, and protect my liver with milk thistle.

I started my cycle with dose 20mg/d week ago, and plan to rise it to 30mg/d wich is maximum im gonna go. First I divided dose 20mg to morning and evening, but got insomia, and now I take 30mg dose before 12.00 o´clock. 20mg instantly when I wake about 8.00, and 10mg between 11.00-12.00. No other sides for now than I feel my blood pressure being higher, but not discomfortable.

I first started cycle before I got PCT because my source convinced me he will get it on few days. I trusted that there wouldn´t be any problems, however, my source called me when Dbol cycle had run 5days, that criminals in blue uniforms "robbed" the batch on its way to him. So I panicked and stopped my Dbol cycle because he is my only source, and im not gonna run cycle without PCT.

On the interrupted cycle my dose was 20mg/day, and I felt great. Manically happy, and ate like hungry wolf and heathy. I started to get water retention and my muscles started to be "puffy" and watery. I felt that this must be the real deal. I was cautiously suspicious about these methanabols since what I´ve read about british dragon. These are those which are supplied in paperbags and You can find many pics of them online. But definitely these work.

But my question: Interruption of "first try" was about three weeks. And when I got PCT on hand and started cycle again. I cant feel it. Ive gone a week now, but havent got even near that much strenght than on first try. Theyre exactly same dbols which I tooks 20mg/day on first try. If I didn´t know these are exactly same pills I first took, I´d be 100% sure i´ve been scammed or these are only 20% in strenght than on first try. These feel like 2mg pills and theyre 10mg´s.

Does anybody know why is this like it is?? Does dianabol build up tolerance? Does any other oral AAS??? As far as Ive researched answer is no, so Im confused what the hell is going on.
First days on second start of cyce Im also anguished and my fuse burns by itself without provocation. But it has eased now quite much, but few days I was angry and anguished all the time I was awake, and couldnt sleep allmost all. I went to doctor yesterday, and he prescribed zopiclone 7.5mg for sleeping and gabapentin 3x300mg for anxiety. So I´ve got myself on control now.

I did nothing else differently than now on second time I eat that 100g broccoli and bought soy protein because I cant afford in that much good meat than I feel I need.

Thanks!

Everything is completely wrong with what your doing. Everything! Adex is never used for pct. Dbol is never ran by itself. Even when used with test, most don't go over 4 weeks. Read that link..

I'm not really sure he knows what pct is...it stated that it had arimidex for pct...uhhh not good

Welcome to ology.

You have alot of research to do my man. From your profile I take it your a male. Males can't do oral only cycles. You shutdown your natty test production and without test you'll be in a world of hurt.

Start by reading this thread and all its links:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

You need to abort this cycLe and start PCT.

Thanks for answer, I feel ashamed. :)
So I should have started in first place. :( Is it too late if I start injectable as quick as I can or before dbol cycle ends? Fuck, I though I knew enough. Ive watched videos and read about dbol cycle, and this is first place that says dbol cannot be run without test. Though im sure Im not the only one with lack of that piece of knowledge..

I'm not really sure he knows what pct is...it stated that it had arimidex for pct...uhhh not good

Yes, and I need to change source too. He convinced me arimidex is enough for low dose dbol pct. Though clomid was what I asked. :( And I know what PCT is, what ever YOu think or say people still use arimidex for PCT.

Last edited:
Everything is completely wrong with what your doing. Everything! Adex is never used for pct. Dbol is never ran by itself. Even when used with test, most don't go over 4 weeks. Read that link..

So if I change those adex to clomids and buy deca for test. Is there something wrong then?

Well, abort it is then. :( Can one say have I made any significant damage on this approx. 2 weeks long miserable cycle? And because theres lots of conflicting info, this forum is maybe the "hifiest" for best knowledge? Sorry for asking stupid things, I only regged here because I reseached my dbols. I should have been consentrated only on this site.

Last edited:
I don't even know what to recommend, it doesn't seem like you could afford what you need to do a proper cycle from the way your talking and even if you had test and a proper pct if you can't afford to eat it's flushing money down the toilet... I would stop the dbol asap and do a proper pct with clomid and nolva.

If you weren't such a poverty russet potato, I would say just get on test, adex, and hcg, buy some damn chicken and finish it out with proper pct but I highly doubt you have access/funds/knowledge to do that.

I don't even know what to recommend, it doesn't seem like you could afford what you need to do a proper cycle from the way your talking and even if you had test and a proper pct if you can't afford to eat it's flushing money down the toilet... I would stop the dbol asap and do a proper pct with clomid and nolva.

If you weren't such a poverty russet potato, I would say just get on test, adex, and hcg, buy some damn chicken and finish it out with proper pct but I highly doubt you have access/funds/knowledge to do that.

Im suffering just temporary bad economy. And no, im not a poverty russet potato. I do exercise, I walk everywhere, I have bench in home, and I swim 3x3500m/week. But problem is, that methadone has fucked up my test production. So no matter why I do, I have lack of strenght. And I need to get in good condition.
And Im not SO badly educated about roids. But as hiram1st advised me I still have much to learn, BTW many have much to learn from him about sosial intercourse. Im 38yrs, so Im not some kid messing around with steroids. And about that healthy eating, that is allready in budget, so I can afford to eat good meat. My choise is rather chicken and fish, others just for alternate.

Knowing the risks, I still give it a chance for a week. I try to get deca from other source and change adex to nolvas then just continue. If I dont get them in week, then I abort. My source is greed on prices, so products are

Last edited:
Did you even read that link that hiram posted? Your still way off! Nobody uses adex in pct. Why do you want to get deca? You say methadone dropped your test. Well dbol shut it down. Deca and everything else will too. That's why test is the base for all cycles. Read that link before you post more ignorant stuff.

dude, you still don't get it... YOU DON'T NEED DECA TO CONTINUE. you're really acting like a real russet right now. you NEED testosterone... nothing can change that. If you think you have low T you just fuked yourself up even more with the dbol, get off everything and go have your doctor test your levels, if you are actually low you need to forget about cycling at all and get on trt, get that dialed in and go from there.

if your levels are fine and you want to cycle do low test, maybe some dbol with it and DEFINITELY adex with the test, not in pct. PCT should be nolva/clomid only. is it sinking in yet?

Last edited:
Back