Is this real HGH?

trike

I am new to HGH... is this real? I received these and was told they were 8 ui Chinese generic blue tops. They have no markings on the box, vial nor the tops. Also something that really concerns me is all the HGH I have seen comes with hard packed powder in the bottom of the vial and this stuff is loose powder. I have also noticed red specs (if you look closely at the pictures you can see) in the vials is this normal?

i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0023.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0019.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0015.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0014.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input!

I am new to HGH... is this real? I received these and was told they were 8 ui Chinese generic blue tops. They have no markings on the box, vial nor the tops. Also something that really concerns me is all the HGH I have seen comes with hard packed powder in the bottom of the vial and this stuff is loose powder. I have also noticed red specs (if you look closely at the pictures you can see) in the vials is this normal?

i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0023.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0019.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0015.jpg
i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/trike_21/DSCF0014.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input!

loose powder is a red flag to me. I wouldnt trust it myself. With the abundance of good blue tops out there i dont think this is worth the risk of trying...never seen red specs in gh before

couple things, all chinese gh kits ive come across, dont come in a box that opens like that they open from the top, also they are in individual slots in the box,like each bottle is seperated with dividers, never seen foam in the boxes ever,never come across 8iu bottles , but i may have just never seen them before, and if the powders loose its a pretty good chance its fake, and never seen red in there before. i remember a while ago there was a tonne of fake siezen kits around all loose powders, probably was dextrose sugar or something. the legit kits ive seen and are using now are solid they are not loose.. go to a chinese website that sells gh and look at the pics of the kits and youll see the boxes and what im talking about..

oh and chinese blue tops are not marked,they come in white boxes no markings and the amps are not labeled as well.. get yellow tops or green tops there newer and not yet counterfited as much yet.

Back