Is Using Steroids Cheating?

fuck this

I cant stand when someone tells me im cheating, or i have an advantage. Jelous? GO fucking do it if it botheres u im so much bigger and in better shape.
Bodybuilding is exactly that, bodybuilding. Doesnt matter how its done, just matters that its done.

Dont call people cheaters because they are willing to go to a point you yourself are afraid of. I think the only people who make stupid comments about steroids are guy... that are jelous of you and wished they looked like u, or girls who cant get a guy with a body like you and are also mad. If they werent jelous, they wouldnt care to comment.

I hope none of you think I am calling those who use steroids cheaters, or think any less of them either. Or that I have no clue about weight lifting, diet, or cardio. Believe me I am not a newbi by any means in thw weight room. These are question that I have before maybe triyng them to take me to the next level. I guess a struck and nerve with some people. Good! Means you all are thinking!

1. If you want to call it cheating then do so

2. since i added 20lbs to my frame i get compliments and offers from women some older some younger some pretty some ugly some blind cripple and crazy
3. but my father once told my all women need love and if i have to use a little juice then so be it

4. some people are lucky enough to get a script and the rest of us goto the back market

I used to think that way as well. I always told myself, that I would NEVER use steroids!!HAHAHA

Well jump a few years later to the present, and here I am a Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user, and very happy of it!

Like mentioned above, since I am a competitive BB. I figure it is just evening the play field, since everyone else is on it as well.
So I guess if everyone was clean, and i wasn't and I was winning, then yes it would be cheating.
But since almost eveyone else that competes is on, then shit I might as well too!!LOL

Back