It is in now trying to decide how to meet goals

Andru1313

Ok. It has taken me a while to pull the trigger but finally I did. I just recieved Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise. I am on the fench as far as what I want to do. I am looking to the community to give me some insight. First lets start with the STATS... I am 33 6'2 190 pounds with 9% BF. I have been in the gym religiously for over 4 years. Hit is 5 days a week 5am. My diet is clean and i try and eat 4-5000 cals per day. Not easy cause I work alot..

I am pretty lean. I would like to put size on but not HUGE. I would be happy with 20lbs tops. I don't want to have to buy all new suits for work. I know that sounds pretty silly but I have been training hard and I have seemed to hit a wall I am not hitting the results I want anymore. My chest is lacking in size,,,, I am strong but never put on size. I can press 110 dumbells in each hand with no problem. If I had a spot i could go higher..

Anyway... Like I said I am looking to put on some size and really get my body looking great. Looks good now but I want greatness. I was thinking of either running test alone or EQ alone.

I have done the research and it seems that both have similar outcome just takes longer to get the gains with EQ. I don't mind to wait for it. I don't need an imediate response. I want my muscles to stay hard and vascular. With this being said anyone have any insight or suggestions? I am new to the anabolic world. I have never run any real gear. Only the desinger stuff. Haladrol and Superdrol. They didn't do much. My post cycle therapy (pct) is solid as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please ask questions if my post is to wishy washy...

I'd suggest doing either the Test or the EQ by themselves and not stacked.

Test @ 400mg/week for 10 weeks

or

EQ @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks

StoneColdNTO said:
I'd suggest doing either the Test or the EQ by themselves and not stacked.

Test @ 400mg/week for 10 weeks

or

EQ @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Thanks.
That was my plan just not sure which one to run? What is going to enable me to achieve the goal of muscles staying hard and vascular and putting on some size.

I agree 100% with StoneCold. There's no need to stack on a first cycle. Equipoise will provide more of a sinewy, hardened look where as the test will tend to add a bit more water. Equipoise gains will occur at a slow, steady pace, test gains will occur more rapidly. Diet, not drug choice, will be the main ingredient in staying hard and vascular IMO.

It's not going to be possible to gain 20 lbs without some water/fat weight. If you're dead set on gaining 20 lbs, testosterone would be the one to go with.

HeHateMe said:
I agree 100% with StoneCold. There's no need to stack on a first cycle. Equipoise will provide more of a sinewy, hardened look where as the test will tend to add a bit more water. Equipoise gains will occur at a slow, steady pace, test gains will occur more rapidly. Diet, not drug choice, will be the main ingredient in staying hard and vascular IMO.

It's not going to be possible to gain 20 lbs without some water/fat weight. If you're dead set on gaining 20 lbs, testosterone would be the one to go with.

Great info thanks. My diet is really clean I am worried about water retention but what can I do. Part of the process. I try and drink a gallon of water a day if not more. I was originally going to run just the test but was having 2nd thoughts.

Back