Itchy nipples and high E2

Lotusbro

So i am on my 3rd week of 250mg 2x/ week so 500mg test e total.

Was starting to feel a little sluggish last week so decided to go and do some bloods.

Everything looked very good besides the E2 which was at 309pmol/l of a ref range between 20-150 pmol/l

Now i have been taking anastrozole .12.5mg EOD since the start of this cycle nad the last 3 days my left nipple has started to itch.

Took 1mg of anastrozole yesterday and 1mg today, took also 40mg nolva today.

(I have Letrozole on hand also)

What should i do in this case?

Should i continue to take 1mg AI until my nipples stop itching and then go back to 0.5mg ED and how often should i take nolva?

Double the dose to and take 12.5mg ED instead,
Eat 20mg nolva for 10 days to be on the safe side.

After that, get blood tested again 2 weeks after you stop nolva.

Double the dose to and take 12.5mg ED instead,
Eat 20mg nolva for 10 days to be on the safe side.

After that, get blood tested again 2 weeks after you stop nolva.

I support the increase in the Adex but think it is much too early to add the Nolva. The doubling of Adex will take effect quick enough to settle any excess Aromatizing activity. For myself when i get some minor itchy nipples at the beginning of my cycle it tells me my gear is g2g and working. If I have everything in check , the sensitivity will dissipate in a few days.

My 2 cents.

OMM

I support the increase in the Adex but think it is much too early to add the Nolva. The doubling of Adex will take effect quick enough to settle any excess Aromatizing activity. For myself when i get some minor itchy nipples at the beginning of my cycle it tells me my gear is g2g and working. If I have everything in check , the sensitivity will dissipate in a few days.

My 2 cents.

OMM

You are right, I was jumping the gun but wanted him to be on the safe side.
Would you agree with 10mg nolva or simply not at all ? Genuinely curious if I ever find myself in similar situation.

You are right, I was jumping the gun but wanted him to be on the safe side.
Would you agree with 10mg nolva or simply not at all ? Genuinely curious if I ever find myself in similar situation.

Honestly I do not have much experience with Nolva, remember my age. But I have read a bit of info on Google and O'logy as well as some other forums I've read. O'logy being my home place.

I know that Adex is quick and strong. So playing with doses you must be careful. Some guys are not aware of how easy it is to crash their E2. I've done it twice and it's hell.

OMM :wavey:

Back