It's always good to have a plan, it's always good to have4h

anzel

It's always good to have a plan, make one and use it

Whether just starting out or you have been at it for a while but have lost focused , having a plan may be just right for you. Maybe as a vet you dont think you need a plan. But if you find your diet is slipping or your training has become stale , getting on a new plan may be the game changer you need. As a new guy a plan is best implemented right from the start. It will keep you grounded and you will be able to feel less overwhelmed .
You dont want to just jump into a diet or start working out without having some things figured out first. You need to have things figured before. This allows you to save time and money and keep you focused. Lets look at what you can have figured out ahead of time and put together into a rock solid plan…….

When am I going to train?
Where am I going to train?
What am I going to train?
When will I cook and prepare my meals?
When will I food shop?
What time is breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Snacks?
How many calories will I eat each day?
When do I bulk and when do I cut?
When Are my cheat meals?

I keep a specific food shopping list on my phone. When I run out of an item I check it off immediatly so its done and I dont forget it. My food list starts with essential items at the top and the list is written in the order that I actually shop. This way I dont waste time in the store. This is part of PREPARATION and preparation is HUGE! Being prepared puts you on another level altogether.

Having a plan is great and its a big start but you have to remember that you have to actually do something. You need to take action and follow the plan. So this is motivation we are talking about now. Many plans are written and then executed but after a few weeks many people will start to let go of the plan. Once they stray that plan gets less and less important and is soon forgotten.

Staying on track with your plan is tough sometimes but the more you OBEY that plan the better your results. How do we stick to it when our motivation wanes? One way is to find ways to stay motivated. There are many ways to stay motivated. Reading motivational articles or books is a great way to stay in the ring. Talking about it with your friends or co workers is good too. Just the act of teaching someone else helps you stay with it. Besides reading or talking you can find movies or short films that are motivational.

Start your plan right now! Dont wait.

Enjoy your day!
Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Last edited:
This stuff would definitely help when someone is carb cycling!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Good thread life favors the prepared ive just started writing down all my lifts reps weights what day i trained what ect

I have never ever kept a log of my lifts and poundage's etc... I just never had the urge and was too lazy.

But true story , back when I started I hooked up with a partner 1979-and into the 80's and the guy 10 years younger was a college student. He had a photographic memory and had a true Genius IQ. This guy would remember everything we both did workout to workout. Seriously weight, reps and sets.

It was a few months in and I noticed he never went to class and he was always doing his friends homework and writing the guys essays.

He's still a close friend today.

I have never ever kept a log of my lifts and poundage's etc... I just never had the urge and was too lazy.

But true story , back when I started I hooked up with a partner 1979-and into the 80's and the guy 10 years younger was a college student. He had a photographic memory and had a true Genius IQ. This guy would remember everything we both did workout to workout. Seriously weight, reps and sets.

It was a few months in and I noticed he never went to class and he was always doing his friends homework and writing the guys essays.

I wish I had a tenth of that ability! Guy sounds like Jason Bourne

Yes sounds the the opposite to me its only because i like to switch it up super sets pyramid standard 8x6 its gets hard to remember we're im at with it all lol

Yes sounds the the opposite to me its only because i like to switch it up super sets pyramid standard 8x6 its gets hard to remember we're im at with it all lol

I switch it up but only after maybe 3 to 4 weeks minimum. I try to really run a program out. Then when adaption occurs switch it.
But if u wanna be a nerd about it...set up all your different programs and bounce around while tracking.
I like the idea of knowing/remembering what weight I did last or how many reps...it helps me

I switch it up but only after maybe 3 to 4 weeks minimum. I try to really run a program out. Then when adaption occurs switch it.
But if u wanna be a nerd about it...set up all your different programs and bounce around while tracking.
I like the idea of knowing/remembering what weight I did last or how many reps...it helps me
Nuttin fancy brother just a notepad and blue pic to scribble down wats going on i was watching a video with lee priest and Dorian yates they both were big believers in it so i thought wtf cant hurt

I wish I had a tenth of that ability! Guy sounds like Jason Bourne

Yepper, listen guys you all probably get tired of OMM and his stories. But I have been fortunate in that I really experienced so much.

But listen the guy became one of my closest friends. And he really could remember everything we did. All my lifts, I would stand and say uh, what should load and he would be on the other end loading and telling me what and where I left off and what my goals were etc.... He and his high school buddy / college roommate had been lifting and taught me the ropes.

The guy was incredible. One day he takes me on Campus U of F and to a music room. He sits down to a huge piano and starts cranking out classical piano...WTF. Where did you get this , I ask, OH I started when I was 5 years old but gave it up a long time ago he says.

Anyway off topic OP and guys but ... just OMM and his ramblings. :laugh:

Best partner a guy could ask for.....

Last edited:
Yepper, listen guys you all probably get tired of OMM and his stories. But I have been fortunate in that I really experienced so much.

But listen the guy became one of my closest friends. And he really could remember everything we did. All my lifts, I would stand and say uh, what should load and he would be on the other end loading and telling me what and where I left off and what my goals were etc.... He and his high school buddy / college roommate had been lifting and taught me the ropes.

The guy was incredible. One day he takes me on Campus U of F and to a music room. He sits down to a huge piano and starts cranking out classical piano...WTF. Where did you get this , I ask, OH I started when I was 5 years old but gave it up a long time ago he says.

Anyway off topic OP and guys but ... just OMM and his ramblings. :laugh:

Best partner a guy could ask for.....

Hey OMM cool story. Don't worry ramble away if it's too much for us we can just start nailing you with red reps till you bleed! Haha

Back