It's Been a While, New User Name, getting contest ready

n8nestor

Hey guys,
It has been a while since I have been on here. I had a bit of the falling off the map and even could not locate my old user name... I made a few posts in the past, but really thrived for the information that was given! Anyways, long story short I had bi-lateral carpal tunnel surgery in late 2013 and it took a long time to recover. I tried to train again in 2015 hard, but I couldn't push the way i had hoped. I was fat, out of shape, and not very fond of myself. I made a change in late 2016 and I am now on course to stepping back into the stage in October this year. I have since november went from 240 lbs to as of last week 206. I am more excited that I can train the way I know how to! I want to figure out how to post pictures to show the transformation I have made in the process. I have been on TRT for 6 years at 220mg a week and since I made the decision to return to the stage I will be running
Now until 8 weeks out

750mg test c
200mg eq eod
0.5 arimadex ed

8 weeks out
1. 750 mg test c per week

2. Trenbolone (75mg every other day). Take every day for last 7 days.

3. Masteron 100mg 3x per week

4. Oral Winstrol (50mg every day)

5. clen, T3

6. 1/2mg Arimidex daily (bump to 1mg daily the last 4 weeks)

7. 100mg Proviron daily the last 4 weeks
I am 33 yrs old, 5'6", 10% bodyfat, train 6x a week.
I am super stoked and if someone could tell me how to upload a photo I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know what you think and it's great to be back!!!

View attachment 566846

I am currently 8 weeks out now coming together nicely

Let me ask you what kind of comp.. Physique or BB ?

Damn you look good fantastic :) and 8 weeks you can get extremely cut. And with Tren and the finish with Winstrol you will bring out everything. Just wanna add and maybe you know you are where you are at with your mass. Not much mass is gonna happen at this point. IT is what it is. So I always , at 4 weeks out begin doing a few Two or more sets each exercise very high reps. You will burn more fatty tissue. The ending of high reps a must reps to a burning you cant stand.

Just saying an not trying to say you don't know what you are doing, don't take offense . :wavey: ... OMM

Last edited:
Let me ask you what kind of comp.. Physique or BB ?

Damn you look good fantastic :) and 8 weeks you can get extremely cut. And with Tren and the finish with Winstrol you will bring out everything. Just wanna add and maybe you know you are where you are at with your mass. Not much mass is gonna happen at this point. IT is what it is. So I always , at 4 weeks out begin doing a few Two or more sets each exercise very high reps. You will burn more fatty tissue. The ending of high reps a must reps to a burning you cant stand.

Just saying an not trying to say you don't know what you are doing, don't take offense . :wavey: ... OMM

Damn Good Advice, along with the Master and everything else, he will be shredded. Great Job!

модератор

<a href="https://kraken10t.com/">
kraken11</a>

Back