Joint relief - what will help?

roidjuice

I am going to be taking Winstrol (winny) for 6-8 weeks and have had problems with shoulder pain while on it. I know that there are some things I can take to help. What are they and is there anywhere I can get them cheap? Thanks for the help!

Dont mean to toot our own horn but SportLab has a great Joint Relief formula available at DC Nutrition. Click on the link in my sig if you dont know the URL.

120 capsules in a bottle and each capsule contains 550 mg of Glucosamine and 350 mg of Chondroitin.

$19.99 for a bottle.

glucosamine and chondroitin has always fixed my joint problems from Winstrol (winny). that sportlab formula actually looks nicely dosed and pretty cheap to. id end up taking about 3-4 caps a day of that stuff considering the dosages of each helper.

w

dude, i've taken the joint relief capsules when on the perutech Winstrol (winny) (supposed to be strongest winny) and they fixed me up no problem... i started the joint relief a week before the Winstrol (winny) as i was told to watch for joint pain with the peru... the sportlab goods took care of my joints the whole cycle im happy to say

I read awhile back that chondroitin is a waste, but glucosamine was recommended to me by my doc.

Back