Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson September 1st!!!!!!

MrMitcheyBoy

I know its Faber vs Barao July 22nd and Henderson vs Edgar August 12th but man I cant wait for Jones vs Henderson. As much as I like Jones I'm routeing for Hendo. Especially after that win over Shogun, man what a fucking fight. Hendo's defiantly got to pull something out of the bag for this fight because jones is looking flawless at the moment. Win or lose this fight will be one to go down in the history books :)

hell yeah man thats awesome. i don't see anyone beating jon jones anytime soon but that is an exciting match up. i like hendo too bro, he's a bad man.

Hendo is always in sick fights, I back him the same way I back Randy, those guys are pure class. That being said Jon isn't going anywhere for a while......

I know its Faber vs Barao July 22nd and Henderson vs Edgar August 12th but man I cant wait for Jones vs Henderson. As much as I like Jones I'm routeing for Hendo. Especially after that win over Shogun, man what a fucking fight. Hendo's defiantly got to pull something out of the bag for this fight because jones is looking flawless at the moment. Win or lose this fight will be one to go down in the history books :)

I'm the same way....can NOT wait for this epic fight. I want hendo but think Jones has the win.

Great matchup! One that will sell tickets and PPV's but yes, don't see Jones losing that strap for a while though... But definitely a fan of both! Especially after the famous STFU Flying Hammer fist to the Bisping! LOL!

jones is going to fuck him up I like hendo but come on the reach advantage is crazy.Hendo wont even land one shot

Sad but true... Hendo really has to improve his footwork and get some takedowns, but even still Anderson choked out hendo back in the day--> long limbs help w/ bjj just as much as boxing or MT

bisping is a C fighter at best no knock out ability no subs..that sayin would he knock me out im going to say fuck yes

I can't stand Bisping either. I train and have trained with some bad dudes, but I know Bisping would smash me unless I caught him. The UFC is a level above everything and everyone in there can kick some ass. It's funny how most of us want Hendo to pull off the upset. He's a class act as someone else stated and a tough bastard as well. I like the rest of you don't think he will win as Jones is a freak of nature, but it's possible. Hendo has the power to take anyone out, he just has to be able to catch them and I'm not sure he can do it against Jones. I'll be rooting for Hendo no matter what though.

Back