JT190's new pics...

SteelSouth

I've been saying I would post these for a while. I'm not looking my best, but thought I would throw them up anyway. Be nice. :wiggle:

Last edited:
Looking thick bro. I was going to comment on the lat's lacking a bit, but i remember you said you had a back injury awhile ago that messed things up. Chest is looking swole just as the shoulders are. Keep it up.

Couple more... The last 3 here is what I looked like 6 months ago, just for reference.

Last edited:
evansss said:
Looking thick bro. I was going to comment on the lat's lacking a bit, but i remember you said you had a back injury awhile ago that messed things up. Chest is looking swole just as the shoulders are. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot evan. I've never had a back injury, they're just lacking a bit..lol. I've been hitting them hard lately with pullups. Hopefully they'll come around.

looking great..everything came around great this past cutting session.

YOu are growing pretty evenly which doesnt happen for most, but enjoy it lol.

ALl your hard work payed off brotha.

WHat you weigh inthese pics? Oh you are 5'10 right?

mister69 said:
looking great..everything came around great this past cutting session.

YOu are growing pretty evenly which doesnt happen for most, but enjoy it lol.

ALl your hard work payed off brotha.

WHat you weigh inthese pics? Oh you are 5'10 right?

Thanks bro, I feel my quads/calves and hammies are a little behind, but that's just me.

I'm 202 in these pics at 5'10.5". I cleaned up my diet this week and dropped some water, was 209 3 days ago.

209 damn! My body is struggling to hold on to this weight...my metablism is way to fast.

Not to mention this damn hamstring injury.

JT190 said:
I've been saying I would post these for a while. I'm not looking my best, but thought I would throw them up anyway. Be nice. :wiggle:

Looking Good. Lots of Progress>>>

man you really look great JT. Seriously everything looks bad ass. looking at the old pics the progress is phenomenal. chest, shoulders, back, traps, arms, abs all looking really nice. Legs look good too. It takes alot of hard work and discipline to do what you have done bro. I give you alot of respect!

Last edited:
You have changed a lot in these past 3months bro! Amazing. You are a lot more defined obviously and you look a lot more muscular/thicker in your newer pics.

Great job!

Brat said:
I can PM you my email for the nudes...haha...:wiggle:

oh i see. that's ok. Lovin my new avatar! I'm the MAN now!

EDIT - had to change it to my back for Brat!! :kiss:

Last edited:
Back