just broke my 5th metacarpal

VegasBoy

the nurse there i swear, didnt know shit!!which bone is it on my hand.my pinky or ring finger those 2 hurt like hell!she put me on a splint and sling wrapped my thumb and an inch to inch and a half under all my knuckels.
also they perscribed me percoset 7.5/500 im assuming 7.5 is the percoset and i dont know the 500 is? any help..

vegasLife

Percocet is pretty mild but way better in my opinion than the B.S. Vicodin they like to hand out so much. I broke my 5th too from punchin a wall when I was a kid.

MtnMedic said:
Percocet is pretty mild but way better in my opinion than the B.S. Vicodin they like to hand out so much. I broke my 5th too from punchin a wall when I was a kid.

so which bone is it exactly?or to young to remember ?

vegasLife

VegasBoy said:
the nurse there i swear, didnt know shit!!which bone is it on my hand.my pinky or ring finger those 2 hurt like hell!she put me on a splint and sling wrapped my thumb and an inch to inch and a half under all my knuckels.
also they perscribed me percoset 7.5/500 im assuming 7.5 is the percoset and i dont know the 500 is? any help..

vegasLife

7.5 oxycodone, 500 acetominophen (Tylenol)

I broke same one punching someone was swollen and bruised for 3 weeks before I got it x-rayed. They told it was broken in 3 places and it healed wrong.

It was to late to re-break back as it had fussed.
Not much pain never took any pain meds as I did not know it was broken.

Last edited:
DangerousGrounds said:
I broke same one punching someone was swollen and bruised for 3 weeks before I got it x-rayed. They told it was broken in 3 places and it healed wrong.

It was to late to re-break back as it had fussed.
Not much pain never took any pain meds as I did not know it was broken.

damn bro i could take all the meds to help right now my shit hurts like a mofo.i broke my left and i dont remember it feelling this fuked up.

vegasLife

you probably did the right thing, you may have broken a bone in your hand but you saved yourself from an assault charge...next time try going to the gym when you are mad at someone or find another means to channel it....less painful that way

MtnMedic said:
Sorry I hurt your feelings, jus' you were wondering what radiating pain was...... I mean c'mon bro.........

dont apoligize to me bro,you could never hurt my feelings.
matter fact im going to get a second opinion my palm is black and green.no hard feelings.

vegasLfe

Back