Just injected ~.3mg into the fat around my left boob

docJ and i are both familiar with deoxy and PC because we frequent animals board.

the mesotherepy without deoxy does work on fat, i hit one side of my stomach and not the other and you can see the difference but i had to quit because the swelling made me look terrible.

the deoxy or the lipo in to the gyne itself made no difference and the swelling made me look like girl hitting puberty-not cool.

I'm not asking this to be a dick, but is there anything to suggest that Letro could have site-specific results? Studies, research, personal testimony? I'm going to give this a try, but I was wondering if there was anything that sparked your interest in making an injectable form of Letro, Mranak. I like this idea and I'm willing to give it a go, but that's probably because it's my last hope before seriously considering surgery. I don't know too much about biological pathways and chemical interactions so I'm not sure if there's anything to suggest that Letro could have added benefits if injected.

Thanks for the info!

Mancolt said:
I like this idea and I'm willing to give it a go, but that's probably because it's my last hope before seriously considering surgery.
that sums up my situation. but this project is now on hold. I'm having some health issues and only currently taking essential meds.

But my left boob is still purple.

mranak said:
that sums up my situation. but this project is now on hold. I'm having some health issues and only currently taking essential meds.

But my left boob is still purple.

Sorry to hear that and I wish you the best.

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just trying to make intelligent decisions, here.

For the record, I don't have any studies that indicate things one way or the other. There is some logic to the concept that injecting direct to the site will better lower estrogen at that site, but nothing more. So this is truly an experiment.

What do you think is causing the bruising? Cell death, or just the repeated injections of a semi-large volume in the same area day after day? I hope my letro comes in soon so that I can have this "testing" done before summer comes...I'd hate to have to explain bruised boobs to everyone :)

Mancolt said:
What do you think is causing the bruising? Cell death, or just the repeated injections of a semi-large volume in the same area day after day? I hope my letro comes in soon so that I can have this "testing" done before summer comes...I'd hate to have to explain bruised boobs to everyone :)
I was literally contemplating this less than five minutes ago.

The fact that it is still bruised even now is interesting. I wonder if the mammary gland tissue really is struggling or even dying.

I just got my Letro yesterday and made the solution last night. You were absolutely right, it was a bitch to get into solution. Took alot of heat and time to go...not nearly as easy as Test Enan. Anyways, I injected .06mL into each boob late last night. Mine is ~4mg/mL. My recipe was:
.05g Letro
.3ml BA
3ml BB
10ml EO

I'll try to update this every so often with my progress.

Of mention, I found that my liver enzymes are grossly elevated. I'm not going to say that injecting letro in EO was the cause, but I can't rule it out, either.

Good luck to you mranak. The bruising could be a sign of good things. Only time will tell.

Liver enzymes can certainly get out of wack with the use of letro. Not to mention injecting the damn stuff. Id like to know the bioavalibility of letro through ingestion.

Back