Just injected ~.3mg into the fat around my left boob

Warmachine said:
I then dried the bile salt deoxycholate which also swelled up and left a knot that took a month to go away.
How did you know about this? Did somebody else make it for you?

I've actually intended to make something like this myself, but I thought I was the only one on the boards that had even considered such a thing. I've posted about it but it seems to be a new frontier.

mranak said:
How did you know about this? Did somebody else make it for you?

I've actually intended to make something like this myself, but I thought I was the only one on the boards that had even considered such a thing. I've posted about it but it seems to be a new frontier.
This was also used with phosphatidylcholine for site specific fat deposit 'destruction.' Worked for most people but not all are responders.

DocJ said:
This was also used with phosphatidylcholine for site specific fat deposit 'destruction.' Worked for most people but not all are responders.
Yeah....they thought that the pros was the active ingredient, but there is a study that indicates that the bile salt is actually more active. They couldn't test the pros by itself because they needed the deoxy to get it into solution.

I asked lots of questions about this stuff and nobody had answers so I did my own research.

So... how do both of you know about this? DocJ, I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen that study as well, but I'm just curious here.

Took 400mg of B6. Got nauseous for a few hours. I think the B6 can do that to me.

B6 also has made me nauseous at even 200mg per day. very interested so keep us posted, and ill try it one day...

mranak said:
Yeah....they thought that the pros was the active ingredient, but there is a study that indicates that the bile salt is actually more active. They couldn't test the pros by itself because they needed the deoxy to get it into solution.

I asked lots of questions about this stuff and nobody had answers so I did my own research.

So... how do both of you know about this? DocJ, I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen that study as well, but I'm just curious here.
Yes...also, it's been discussed over on Animal's board.

DocJ said:
Yes...also, it's been discussed over on Animal's board.
Any good results? This is a hella lot cheaper than surgery if it works well.

I think i already know the answer but...you couldn't inject the premixed oral letro with positive results, could you?

Aczech said:
I think i already know the answer but...you couldn't inject the premixed oral letro with positive results, could you?
Well, one thing to consider is, "what was it mixed with?"

The answer probably consists of ethyl alcohol.

I researched injecting ethanol and found this wouldn't be a very good idea.

*Subscribed*

If this works for you, I'd definitely be willing to give it a try. I'm worried nothing short of surgery will fix my gyno, and I'd rather not go that route if there are any alternatives.

Please keep us posted!

Mancolt said:
*Subscribed*

If this works for you, I'd definitely be willing to give it a try. I'm worried nothing short of surgery will fix my gyno, and I'd rather not go that route if there are any alternatives.

Please keep us posted!
You and I both.

Would be nice if this stuff was pre-made, and I could just buy some of it.

I'm not scared of injections. Especially in my nipples.

Try having both nipples pierced at the same time with 10Gauge needles, blood dripping everywhere.

It was a cool experience. :insane2:

So where can I get some of this magic solutioin? :)

I went ahead and ordered some Letro. I'm going to give this a try as soon as it comes in. Looking back on it, is there anything you would change in your recipe that you think would make it better, Mranak?

Mancolt said:
I went ahead and ordered some Letro. I'm going to give this a try as soon as it comes in. Looking back on it, is there anything you would change in your recipe that you think would make it better, Mranak?
Not really. Next time I'm going to heat it up to a higher temperature in an effort to dissolve the letro more quickly so that there is less evaporation. And I'm going to try for a higher concentration.

Actually, no. Well, except that my left areola still have purple around it that seems to change but isn't going away. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Back