Just Started HGH Frag 176.191

Chaos6060

I have just recently been reading into this newer peptide and decide run a cycle with it. However, there is so many differing opinions out there on dosing protos and diets therfore I wanted to get some 1st hand exps and advice.
So for those of you who have experience with this peptide what dosing protos do you recommend applying to get the most effective fat loss. Also I know that the peptide itself is a very delicate one so and tight diet is required. Is there any specific dieting tips that could help me increase its results (open to all, keto, fasting etc.)
I am currently dosing 300 mcgs b4 my 90 mins fasted cardio and thinking about adding 100 mcgs prwo

I am currently on a dessi thyroid (2 grains) and 150mg of test cream (20% strength) and 600mcgs HCG/b12 TRT

I have just recently been reading into this newer peptide and decide run a cycle with it. However, there is so many differing opinions out there on dosing protos and diets therfore I wanted to get some 1st hand exps and advice.
So for those of you who have experience with this peptide what dosing protos do you recommend applying to get the most effective fat loss. Also I know that the peptide itself is a very delicate one so and tight diet is required. Is there any specific dieting tips that could help me increase its results (open to all, keto, fasting etc.)
I am currently dosing 300 mcgs b4 my 90 mins fasted cardio and thinking about adding 100 mcgs prwo

I am currently on a dessi thyroid (2 grains) and 150mg of test cream (20% strength) and 600mcgs HCG/b12 TRT

What the hell is dessi thyroid?

So I've been on the frag for 3 days now. There is no noticable fatloss, obviously but I do notice that my fat stores are feeling looseralmost like a bloat from a cheat meal. My thought is that it might be fat being freed up ready to be burned, I don't know wishful thinking

A workout partner dose 400 am and 200 before bed, approx 11 weeks in and said so far so good. Very slow progress is to be expected, so have patience and stay on course

thanx for the response, nice to know someone has used this...what kind of results did you wko ptnr get over that amount of time?
I will also be stack clen with it to increase results.

Ill keep posting my progress throughout my use, I read that the frag is most effective on low cal diets, so I cut 400 kcals out of my current diet, the puts hovering just above 1800 kcals per day...fingers crossed that i am one of the hits lol

I just ordered some HGH frag today from SRC. great guys for sure. They could not tell me how to recon the peptides or how to dose it they said because of various reasons.

I am using Ipamorlein right now at 100mcg morning fasted, and 100mcg PWO cardio fasted.

I was thinking of doing either 1 dose of frag at 250 befor cardio or splitting it up to 150 morning with Ipamorelin and then 150 before cardio. I am 5'9" 185 or so. looking to dump fat for sure.

How are you reconing HGH frag? With BW at 5ml? I am trying to figure out how much I would draw into the slin pin for either 150mcg or 250mcg. Would it be drawing to 5 tick marks for 250? I hate doing conversions.

Im doing 300 am and 200 b4 bed- I reconed with 2.5 mls so i pull back to 15 for 300mcgs and back to 10 for 200mcgs...first I googled peptide calculator that helped me out alot, its on a excel sheet

Im doing 300 am and 200 b4 bed- I reconed with 2.5 mls so i pull back to 15 for 300mcgs and back to 10 for 200mcgs...first I googled peptide calculator that helped me out alot, its on a excel sheet

Thanks for the recon tip. I was told hgh frag should only be taken in the morning empty stomach and right before workout. Im not sure if 250mcg will be enough but some say it is for less drastic weight loss

I hear mostly that 500mcg to 600mcg per day is an effective dose, wondering what would happen taken all at once with morning cardio

I hear mostly that 500mcg to 600mcg per day is an effective dose, wondering what would happen taken all at once with morning cardio

Ya i hear the same. I know one pro trainer that says 250 before cardio is enough but u wont get the fast results. He has guys run it several weeks out from competition.

Im currently runnin the frag at 800mcgs (200mcgs 4x daily) along with 300mcgs of GHRP2 and noticing great results. I have been runnin for roughly 6 weeks and each week I notice more and more fat loss. Keep your diet in check and stick with it for the long haul. I am more than happy with my results and cant say enough positive about the Frag.

So I guess the reason why no post about frag is because no sticks with it long enough to see results. I too will begin Ghrp-6 shortl, hopefully synergy will take place. I started the frag about 2 weeks ago and am running clen with it, dropped kcals down to 1800 and bumped cardio to 90 mins fasted and WOW...fatloss is coming along very nicely and easy. That is saying alot especially coming from tanked hormones (happened last year during last leg of dieting) Im am about 6lbs down in two weeks time. The weight loss is not as surprising as the actual fatloss. I can see the outline of my abs for the firstime so things are going well. When my cycle of clen ends we will see how much slack frag can pick up, my only problem is that the frag is so damn expensive (my contact does not sell it so the only place I can get it is online) ne feel like pm'n me lol

Same thing here man, I have noticed great results. Here before long I'm gonna run a clen/keto cycle and throw some cjc into the mix. I tried the GHRP6 but had to switch over too RP2 because it made me so dam hungry. And check out precision peptides, I do all my research through them and there prices are simply amazing and I stand witness to the quality of their products.

Back