Just Started HGH Frag 176.191

Looking at @#$%^&site and they do not specify if any of their cjc-1295/grf is without DAC. I called them a few times and no one answers which does not give me a safe feeling ordering from them. I also sent them an email regarding clarification of the DAC and never heard back from them.

I have hear others on forums say they never got their orders filled from them and that the stuff came to them and did not look right or at all.

Their prices are so low that it leads me to think they are sourcing from china which is not safe. I hate anythign from china. I used to deal with companies over there in a former line of work and I know how they operate. they dont give a crap about what they are selling you. They get the money first then they do what they want. It is kind of scary.

I know someone at a big supp company that just had a major issue with product from china. Absolutely nothing in it was what they ordered. The compunds were non-existant. It was basically all sugar and fillers.

Any peptides sourced from the US are going to be significantly more expensive on average due to costs being so much higher here.

If there are more people that can say precision is gtg then I will order from them and see in a small amount. After searching their name on boards I have not found much of anything saying they are solid.

Same thing here man, I have noticed great results. Here before long I'm gonna run a clen/keto cycle and throw some cjc into the mix. I tried the GHRP6 but had to switch over too RP2 because it made me so dam hungry. And check out precision peptides, I do all my research through them and there prices are simply amazing and I stand witness to the quality of their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure they are talking about precision? The lack of posts is due to the fact that Precision is a brand new company, they split off from sten labs around January of this year. I made an order with sten during their split up and precision honered my order and shipped it to me anyway, even though they never received my money. That was enough to make me a customer for life.
I ordered their clen as well and it is spot on with no chunks floating around.
It's your call though but I can honestly say I have spent insane amounts of money on other sites before I found precision, and precisions quality is the same as some other big name research chem sites.
As for the CJC the CJC1295 is with DAC and the CJC 1293 is without DAC.
Try so shoot them an email next time, they always answer mine fast.

Ya I sent them an email and tried calling several times just today and no one answers anything. The place I deal with now answer the phone and responds to emails within an hour.

Are you sure they are talking about precision? The lack of posts is due to the fact that #$%^& is a brand new company, they split off from sten labs around January of this year. I made an order with sten during their split up and precision honered my order and shipped it to me anyway, even though they never received my money. That was enough to make me a customer for life.
I ordered their clen as well and it is spot on with no chunks floating around.
It's your call though but I can honestly say I have spent insane amounts of money on other sites before I found @#$%^, and (*&^ quality is the same as some other big name research chem sites.
As for the CJC the CJC1295 is with DAC and the CJC 1293 is without DAC.
Try so shoot them an email next time, they always answer mine fast.

Never had that issue, ultimatley its your choice. SRC and RUI are great sources too, if money isn't an issue then go with them. Im not here to advocate @#$%^& in any way, just giving my honest opinion.

I went with src- more expensive but great service, shipment got lost in airport due to snow storms, sent an email got a call from the ceo next morning, he said he would personally walk the new package to the post office

Ive done frag a couple times and had good results with 300 on rising and 300 at bedtime. Lost 3 percent body fat in 14 days first hitch and 2 percent on second hitch. Started at 17 percent. Body weight I lost 14 lbs first time and 10 the second time. I took a week off between. Use 2 vials each hitch. I had been using T3 several months and had come to a stale mate and wasnt losing any weight and the frag seemed to kick the fat burning back in. You will not feel any different and wont be able to tell you are losing except for what the mirror and scales tell you. I didnt even step on the scales, I had a drs visit right when I started and had a follow up 2 weeks later and the dr and myself was astounded at how much weight I had lost in two weeks, of course she had never heard of frag but was sure interested in it after she saw what it would do!

Nice, yeah SRC is a solid choice and would be my number one choice if money wasn't an issue. Hard to beat precision prices but SRC's customer service is second to none.

I gave @#$% a chance to get back to me vial email, but still nothing. They still do not answer a phone either. Not a sign of a company that wants to give the impression of customer service to me. They lost me as a potential customer. I will stick with SRC even though they cost more.

Nice, yeah SRC is a solid choice and would be my number one choice if money wasn't an issue. Hard to beat @#$% prices but SRC's customer service is second to none.

Fatloss coming along well...hit up a breakfast buffet for a scheduled carb refeed, I expected to be really bloated and watery the next day but to my surprise I was not. I did gain about 15 lbs of weight and I felt really heavy walking up stairs but my skin and defintion remained tighter than usual after such a refeed... very interesting, now it is time to see how long it takes to return to normal weight.

placed a order with@#$%^ 2 days ago and have had 3 e-mails from them since. We'll see if it arrives. No problems in communication so far. Maybe you should drop the phonecall stuff and try using a encrypted e-mail. Unless your asking ?'s about illegal usage and then why would they answer you.
Received mine in 5 days. G2G!

Last edited:
I do find it interesting that alot of posts about the frag, people are also changing there diet. Now is it the frag that's dropping the bodyfat or is it the change of diet and adding more cardio? I've learned over the years being involved with racecars, that you only make one change at a time to see if it works or not. Only at that point do you add to or take away from.

Just a little update, I got my Bf% done about two months ago prior to running the frag. I did a bodpod test which is fairly accurate and it showed 18% bf. I just re-did the bodpod this weekend and it showed13% bf. I could tell the frag was working but I was shocked with my results.
5% reduction in about two months time is awesome, Im loving this frag. As far as my diet goes it didn't change at all, actually to be honest I have eaten like shit these last two weeks.

Just a little update, I got my Bf% done about two months ago prior to running the frag. I did a bodpod test which is fairly accurate and it showed 18% bf. I just re-did the bodpod this weekend and it showed13% bf. I could tell the frag was working but I was shocked with my results.
5% reduction in about two months time is awesome, Im loving this frag. As far as my diet goes it didn't change at all, actually to be honest I have eaten like shit these last two weeks.

HGH Frag is one of my favorite peps to use for localized fat loss. Several clients of mine have been using the HGH Frag and Imp up for their contest prep. We all have been very pleased with the progress being made.

However, diet is the key with anything. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me bud

HGH Frag is one of my favorite peps to use for localized fat loss. Several clients of mine have been using the HGH Frag and Imp up for their contest prep. We all have been very pleased with the progress being made.

However, diet is the key with anything. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me bud

Were your referring Imp as Ipamorelin. So do thing I could get better fat loss with ipam and fragments instead of ghrp2/cjc1295

I hear mostly that 500mcg to 600mcg per day is an effective dose, wondering what would happen taken all at once with morning cardio

Not all at once, you may even want to pair with CJC to sustain the release... just food for thought :) or with Hexa if you can find it. :)

I'd LOVE to hear more details about this!!! I'm on CJC, 176-191, S4 and Al. I'm happy with AL and S4 aside from disgusting taste that must be taken 3x a day. Also not a fan of stick the 176 2x a day with it's price. Thinking of cycling off to IGF-1, Masteron or good old Anavar. Thoughts??

I have been on frag for 2 weeks now and already notice results in fat loss. My diet has been clean but unchanged. I have been doing .5 to 1mg a day, breaking up shots into .25mg each. Have noticed no sides so far.

Back