Just want to pat myself on the back

alissag

50 is Beautiful!
It's been two years since I quit smoking and still going strong. OK..Done tooting my own horn! :p

Thanks guys! Always helps when you have great support!!

Arrrghhh just reminds me of how bad it is that I still am smoking :(. Congratulations on the fantastic accomplishment, God knows its one of the toughest addictions out there. Best of luck in staying "clean" in the future as well :)

Arrrghhh just reminds me of how bad it is that I still am smoking :(. Congratulations on the fantastic accomplishment, God knows its one of the toughest addictions out there. Best of luck in staying "clean" in the future as well :)

Thanks Sugar! You have to want to quit, I was ready. Made it easy that the people/ person in my life was a non-smoker. You'll be ready one day! :)

You have inspired me to quit today... as of now.

F#$k the cigarettes

You must be feeling alot better. Keep it up.

That one of the hardest addictions to overcome - way to go! And I think it's OK to toot our own horns occasionally! :)

You have inspired me to quit today... as of now.

F#$k the cigarettes

You must be feeling alot better. Keep it up.

I do feel great! Try your best to stick to it. One thing I noticed right away is my sense of smell..Smokers STINK..and you will realize that..."OMG!! That's what I smelled like!"

I do feel great! Try your best to stick to it. One thing I noticed right away is my sense of smell..Smokers STINK..and you will realize that..."OMG!! That's what I smelled like!"

Omg and yes the smell!!! That's the worst when you smell other smokers.

Congratulations. You have done what many others could not have done. You have cut a lifelong habit out of your life. It says something about your character and willpower.

Congratulations. You have done what many others could not have done. You have cut a lifelong habit out of your life. It says something about your character and willpower.

Thank you joliver! Now if I only had that willpower around the Halloween candy! ;)

Back