KC CHIEFS!!!!!!!! On a Roll!!!!

I was fucking pissed at CBS for that game. At the end when the Cheifs were lining up for the typing field goal, they cut away because of some bullshit contractual obligation to show the Bills game. I didn't get to see the rest.

They will be rolling themselves right into the Supebowl. Personally I hope they go 19-0.

what a great coach
not as great as mooch will be when he brings dtown to the superbowl though

if they keep playing the way they have all year. they weill go undefeated. thay are a complete package. the real deal.

man

the bengals look like a real team, picking so high in the draft all these years has made them into a contender. hopefully this will happen to the detroit lions too

chad johnson is the shit

A good friend of mine, who has been betting for a living for 5 years now, told me this game looked like a fix when the line first came out last Monday. Same with Oakland. He was right.

hitmansb said:
A good friend of mine, who has been betting for a living for 5 years now, told me this game looked like a fix when the line first came out last Monday. Same with Oakland. He was right.

Yeah......I agree. Chad Johnson guarantees a victory on national T.V. and they end up pulling it off and no one else in the NFL who had much more talent were not able to even come close to stopping KC, come on now something is up there???? I'm not saying that it was impossible because anyone can get beat on any given day, but it just seems so suspicious. They certainly had some organized groups win big money on that game yesterday if you know what I mean!!!!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Yeah......I agree. Chad Johnson guarantees a victory on national T.V. and they end up pulling it off and no one else in the NFL who had much more talent were not able to even come close to stopping KC, come on now something is up there???? I'm not saying that it was impossible because anyone can get beat on any given day, but it just seems so suspicious. They certainly had some organized groups win big money on that game yesterday if you know what I mean!!!!

just wait till the pats meet the chiefs in the afc championship game! that is gonna be awesome. i think the afc has it this year. either tennesee or kc or the pats will win this year. i hope the pats do!

kc beat themselves in that game verse the bengals they looked like shit untill the last 5 mins which even then the defense sucked so they got a reality slap which is better now than in the playoffs theyll pull together and win the bowl this year ive been waitin a long time for this year i hope they dont dissapoint

kc's defense won't be able to get them to the super bowl.... it will either be tennessee or the pats....i would have said tennessee, because they have been playing some hellacious ball, but McNair went down this last week and it will be alot tougher now..

their defense is good enough for the amount of points they can put up

they're better than the pats and tennessee

i think you'll see a whole different team when they're in the playoffs...

ravens have no offence to expose kc. the pats do. and the pats have beaten indy, and tenesse this year. while strug on injuries. with out air mcnair's calf its the pats. its a stone cold lock.

Back