keeping gains.

masstastic

End of first wk on cycle,if i spent as much time in gym as i did on cycle research i really would be huge hey.
But as i have discovered research and educating yourself is essential in this field, my quiery concerns the proper use of post cycle therapies
ie;hcg nolvadex clomid and proviron.cycle;

1-10 2ml sust (mon,thurs)
1-10 300 deca
1-4 30mg bols

I am taking 50mg nolva day and same proviron,also 1 good vit pill and some cod liver oil a day to help liver.Im happy with clomid doses ,3wks after for 3wks but im not sure how to split up the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and how long after to stay on nolva.HCG I have 9 vials of
1500iu so should i take it, at end,near end or as i have read somewhere, all the way through.
Also im open to ideas about the way i have used cycle.

SO WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MA

It doesn't kill estrogen anyway, so long as we are talking post cycle thats fine - if anything some people do more. Now when were talking post cycle, if you have a 240 estrogen level and a 60 test, then yes estrogen needs to be stopped.

Youve lost me there mudge! Im not sure what u mean.
Do you think i can drop one of the anti-estrogens if so which one and how long to take post cycle with other?

i have used creatine in the past as a "bridge" and it has helped a lot.

also people fuck up their training post cycle..when you are on you can afford the high volume high weight training since gear is there to help with gains..

but when you go off, to keep gains, keep weight just as high, but bring volume down some.

people lose a lot of muscle post cycle from over training because the gear isnt there to prevent the "overtrianing"

change of plan then post cycle is gonna be like this now;
1wk after last jab=500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ed for 2 wks
stay on nolva at 20mg ed for 4 wks after last jab
Bin the clomid!

Anyone see a flaw in my post cycle plan?
cheers then.

Back