Keeping Gains?

!@#$%^&

I got some questions on keeping gains. I gained 20lbs on my first cycle, didnt really do the clomid thing right (didnt know it was THAT important) and i lost all but 5 of it. I held most of it for a month, then my weight slowly tapered down. Is that normal? How much do you guys usuially hold on to for good after a cycle, considering training and diet is good. When i start up my next cycle, will it be like building the muscle all over again or will the muscle memory kick in and help me out?

I went 183-206 last time. Down to 190 now. What are the odds i can get up to 220 with 1-4 25mg dbol, 1-10 test 450mg, and 6-12 fina 75 eod?

TooPowerful4u said:

I went 183-206 last time. Down to 190 now. What are the odds i can get up to 220 with 1-4 25mg dbol, 1-10 test 450mg, and 6-12 fina 75 eod?

you can gain 30lbs no problem just boost your calories.

I did a simular cycle and I gained 30 lbs in the first three weeks (most water). At the end of the cycle I had a clean 25 lbs on me. Just keep the calories up.
GOOD LUCK

ucadaddy said:
I did a simular cycle and I gained 30 lbs in the first three weeks (most water). At the end of the cycle I had a clean 25 lbs on me. Just keep the calories up.
GOOD LUCK

I agree 100% calories R very important it also helps to have GH,slin and t-3 too.....
Biotec....:)

biotec said:
I agree 100% calories R very important it also helps to have GH,slin and t-3 too.....
Biotec....:)

Why would someone want to take T3 if they are trying to gain weight?

The key is to do your clomid and here is a little trick...start the creatine the same time as your clomid, then the weight you lose will be gained back by creatine and you won't lose strength as much.

MP5 said:
The key is to do your clomid and here is a little trick...start the creatine the same time as your clomid, then the weight you lose will be gained back by creatine and you won't lose strength as much.

I do creatine all the way through my cycle, is there any reason not to?

Back