Ken Caminiti....My friend, and teamate

TheEdge

Caminiti

Most of you by now have heard the news about Ken Caminiti passing away today. Peace Ken.

Last edited:
sorry that youve lost a friend..no doubt that the media will hype up the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) abuse..but i think you summed it up unfortunately it was his lifestyle that is to blame and i dont think you can pick out and say it was just the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or coke for that matter rather each most likely contributed but the media will hype up just one sdie of it like they always do..again sorry to hear!!

my condolences, i remember watching him when i was younger, he made some amazing plays, he was a hell of a ball player. The part of the story that kills me is they will more than likely try to link the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage to the cardiac arrest, but overlook the cocaine usage.

My condolences bro. I know how it is to lose friends, it sucks, keep your chin up bro. Prayers to him, you and his family

Hey, peace for ken and his family - he was THE MAN for me growing up as a teenager and 20 year old man. His body, look, confidence and playing ability were all things I looked up to. I always tried to be more like him physically if that makes sense. I thought he had a tremendous presence as a man and a superior ball player. He'll be missed.

It is sad that a great baseball player passed away, what bothers me the most is when I saw on ESPN " Ken Camminiti died." and then they go directly to how he admitted to steroid use, it is as if they have concluded that his death was directly linked to aas, and nothing else

well form what i heard boys he was charged a while abck for cocain possesion and went to jail for a while. He died only being out of jail form what i understand after less than a week, so Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to the inteligent person can be ruled out unless he was on it in jail. from my mind i see him phening for the coke and O.D'ed after being away from it from along time. just my thoguhts no hard evidence hear, i lvoed watching him play for the rangers, and hated when people bagged him for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when he was the only person who had the ball to admit it when bonds, maguire, sosa and so on hide it. sorry for the loose of ur team mate man

-im also a adrenaline junky but not to that extreme

62todd said:
well form what i heard boys he was charged a while abck for cocain possesion and went to jail for a while. He died only being out of jail form what i understand after less than a week, so Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to the inteligent person can be ruled out unless he was on it in jail.

The long term negative effects of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) abuse can manifest themselves even if you're not on them at the time.

I doubt that the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) played a large role in his death, but to say that he wasn't on at the time of his death, therefore it could not have contributed doesn't really make anymore sense than blaming his death totally on steriods

Back