Kigtropin HGH

strech

Hey guys need some advice on this stuff

Iv read that there is nothing but crappy quality of kigtopin stuff around these days, Found it at an amazing price the supplier says its legit but then they would, Is there any good stuff of this brand about or is it all shit.

Should i stick to other brands like.

Riptropin
Somatropin
Getropin
Hygetropin
Pfizer Genotropin Hgh this one says it comes as a pen 36Iu pen. does that mean each pen has 36iu in it or is it just a pen applicator with a 36iu kit

As you can tell i am not to clued up on HGH :confused:

Thanks in advance guys.

I've just got some of this. Been taking it 3 days at 3-4 iu e.d. Im feeling a bit like shit, almost like a hang over type of feeling, but not sickly and the first day I took it I taken 4iu and I was getting tingles in my arms, hands and feet.

Im guessing its legit? with these sides!

I've just got some of this. Been taking it 3 days at 3-4 iu e.d. Im feeling a bit like shit, almost like a hang over type of feeling, but not sickly and the first day I took it I taken 4iu and I was getting tingles in my arms, hands and feet.

Im guessing its legit? with these sides!

Would be good if you could let me know when you've been on for a month or two how its going, Thanks

Whats up guys. im getting a serum test done to test if kigtropin (blue tops) is bunk or not.....ill post results asap

Whats up guys. im getting a serum test done to test if kigtropin (blue tops) is bunk or not.....ill post results asap

Il be very interested to see the results when there in mate, Ordered some kefei's as id heard good reviews, But kigs are still a good price,

Results are back....completely fake gentlemen! my kigs were blue tops with: mfg date 20121118, batch no. 20121101, exp date 2014 10. Test result was <-0.1; normal 0-2.9. Save your money!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY KIGTROPIN.

Back