kindney pain?

urafreak

friend of mine is on a cycle and experiencing lower back and side pains, is this kidneys? What can he do, cranberry juice?

Is it something else? Been bothering him for like a week. He says it seems to fade when he drinks cold drinks...

Thanks!

yea me to. I have been drinking cran and it seamed to help. I was slacking on my water intake for the last week. I usally drink 1 gallon a day and constate thru my work out. It makes me piss alot but it helps my kindneys

Let me guess, he is running dbol. If he is, he and I, and a shitload of other people get paiful pumps in their lower back that could be mistaken for kidney pain. I will not run dbol for this reason anymore, what good is it if i can't do deads or squat.

You can actually get cranberry extract pills now in the herb aisle at any store. Easier to just pop some of those.

Don't fuck with your kidneys. I'm currently getting alot of tests done to make sure mine are ok. And I'm really fucking scared that I'm going to have something wrong. You cant live without your nephrons. I would definantly suggest using cran extract as well as tonnes of water. keep them babys healthy.

peace

Don't fuck with your kidneys.

this is valid info. i suffered through a kidney infection a few years ago and it was absolutely miserable. go see a doc if you're that worried or symptoms worsen.

i am going to ask again, what is he running, i have read this same post 100 times in 2 years. Yet i know no very few people from the baords who have actually had something wrong with their kidneys.

i suffered thru a kidney infection before myself and all it takes to cause slight pain in them is a flu virus or to much beer/coffee one weekend without enough water .
its for this reason i quit drinking for a couple months each year and just clean out with golden seal rooot/cranberry & extra water . i like to drink though so these down times cleaning out are neccassary .

I am fucking scared mine are failing, petrified. I can hardly even sleep. BTW DEVIL TRAINER 666 what were your symtoms of your infection? Do the infections go away by them selfs or do they linger around until treated. I am scared as hell about my nephrons. I am worring myself sick. Or maybe its my kidneys that are making me sick. what ever I will know in time I'm sure

symptoms i experienced:

- fever
- deep, sharp pain in my lower back - could not sleep on it
- flu like feeling
- aching pain in my upper legs and butt area
- blood in urine (visible)

after seeing blood in the toilet while peeing i went to the dr.

hope everything is ok for you...

dbol put me in the hospital. you can wipe your ass with the cranberry wont do shit for you.

i tried to ignore the pain but it got so bad i could not stand up straight then i started pissing blood. then it was ER time.

not fun at all

i was taking in cranberry extract pills and drinking cranberry juice didnt do shit.

stop running the dbol and give your fucking kidneys a break. they are giving you a warning sign. HEED IT !!!

So how much dbol were you on? Was it just a freak occurence or is that common with normal doses of dbol?

Ok, doing my first run with dbol, or orals of anykind for that matter. I keeping it down to around 30mgs a day, running it for 4 weeks only.

jcp2 said:
Let me guess, he is running dbol. If he is, he and I, and a shitload of other people get paiful pumps in their lower back that could be mistaken for kidney pain. I will not run dbol for this reason anymore, what good is it if i can't do deads or squat.

Are there any other orals that will give you that "I'm turning into superman, goddamnit" jump-start to a cycle, but without the pain of d-bol?

--dave

You guys may have read my experience in other posts. Dbol gives me the worst lower back pain ever. Whether it's kidney pain or not, It's not worth it for me. Some may think this is a waste, but what I am able to handle is taking a 5-10 mg an hour before my workout. This gives me some extra energy even though it's not enough to increase mass. Any more than that in a given day and the pain begins.

I have noticed that since on, my back and legs are both kind of achey. Sucks, you really do blow up in the gym with a pump, but I feel like shit the rest of the time. I cannot wait for the oils to kick in so I can off this shit!

Back