Kratom & AAS?... anyone have experience with this product?

I love Kratom - I use it to remove social anxiety. When I use it, my wife mentions that she loves Kratom too. :)

K mimic s opiode s so well the Oriental s have used it for years for joint pain in older men, put off pre mature ejaculation in younger men, off set w/d s from opiate s etc.
I have found as a rule the strain determine s the effect s --with the red vein s mimicing opiate s and the white s mirroring adderol type rx s.
In general , dose is very important both to the individual and the effect s varying from strain s and quality . The recommended 2 gram s is x 4 what I take but I m a low doser.
I only dabble in the red s for pain and inflamed joint s like on flat bench day as 315 shred s my delt s. Last thing I need is MORE energy so I avoid the white s..but that's me.
THE REDS make cumming a punishment for whatever women s foolish to think I really care..
CAN constipate me if I take ANY after say 11 A M .
Cessation can have mild w d' s similar to but no where near as brutal as say Rx s- ie LT s w lethargy being reported lasting for approximately 7 to 10 to 30 day s depending on dose, frequency of dose and length of use...plus the user abuser s constitution.

Use it don t abuse it and search for deal s.
I get 1 kilo RED VEIN MANG DA for 110.00 .

Last edited:
K mimic s opiode s so well the Oriental s have used it for years for joint pain in older men, put off pre mature ejaculation in younger men, off set w/d s from opiate s etc.
I have found as a rule the strain determine s the effect s --with the red vein s mimicing opiate s and the white s mirroring adderol type rx s.
In general , dose is very important both to the individual and the effect s varying from strain s and quality . The recommended 2 gram s is x 4 what I take but I m a low doser.
I only dabble in the red s for pain and inflamed joint s like on flat bench day as 315 shred s my delt s. Last thing I need is MORE energy so I avoid the white s..but that's me.
THE REDS make cumming a punishment for whatever women s foolish to think I really care..
CAN constipate me if I take ANY after say 11 A M .
Cessation can have mild w d' s similar to but no where near as brutal as say Rx s- ie LT s w lethargy being reported lasting for approximately 7 to 10 to 30 day s depending on dose, frequency of dose and length of use...plus the user abuser s constitution.

Use it don t abuse it and search for deal s.
I get 1 kilo RED VEIN MANG DA for 110.00 .

What about liver stress?

Been gone laddie s
K is VERY opiode like and other s very adderolish

Wikipedia it and follow it up with the reference s made...and it s legal for NOW . DEA/FDA are moving to crush it and Uutropic s I ve been told by D.C. so...I got another " dog food bag" en route.

I m on Mobic (NSAID) now for my knee s and shoulder s and LOVE it. NO MORE DULL ACHE S from arthritis although following a heavy leg work out or anything involving pounding my delt s , I still reach for .5 gram -1.0 gram of kratom ( "red vein mang da" as my go to ) but K make s achieving orgasm waaay to hard and the new Ms T only weigh s 116 and at 24 yr s old don t want to break it...

Back