Kynoselen

it works well for me increasing appetite and has vit b-12 and potassium and other things. I cant bitch I got 100cc free I do know where you can get 100cc's for under 31.00 if interested better than many bunk products out there lots of vitamins in it.

KYNOSELEN INGREDIENTS:

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is a source of phosphorous. AMP combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine triphosphate), providing an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP appears to help with fat burning.

HEPTAMINOL is a key ingredient in kynoselen that helps dilates coronary blood vessels, increasing blood flow and allowing a greater capacity for exertion and endurance.

VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) plays a vital role in energy metabolism and stimulates appetite.

SELENIUM is an essential trace element. As a regulator of metabolic oxidative processes, it is a catalyst for energy and fat metabolism. Selenium is also an anti-oxidant, protecting the body's cells from free radicals which can cause cellular damage that can lead to cancer, heart disease, and other health problems.

MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE increases oxygen delivery to muscle tissue. It promotes muscle strength, endurance, relaxation and has a role in muscle contraction. Magnesium also activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids which lead to protein synthesis.

POTASSIUM ASPARTATE assists glucose/glycogen (i.e., energy) metabolism, helps protect the heart when oxygen deficiency occurs during strenuous exercise, and helps increase the amplitude of the heart's contractions. It also regulates a smooth heartbeat. Potassium may also support water balance

Last edited:
Back