Lab PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know but it is probably very new. My feeling is I that I will just switch to some other research company that has growth releasing factor peptides in stock as catalog peptides. Lots of good options out there and if in doubt ... use the board sponsor RUI. Or look in some medical research journals. There are some labs I found that way but VERY Expensive!

Found a website called eroids that has reviews for peptide companies. Top 3 are purchase peptides, labpe, and great white. All with over 100 reviews. Plus there are reviews for others as well.

eroids is the biggest, most bogus crock of shit ive ever read as far as accurate reviews. Dead Serious.

Found a website called eroids that has reviews for peptide companies. Top 3 are purchase peptides, labpe, and great white. All with over 100 reviews. Plus there are reviews for others as well.

eroids is a joke... are you kidding me?

That place is a mess, full of BS and fake ratings... take any info from there with a grain of salt. other then finding/ comming up with names of places ( to then check out yourself) its worthless....

still debating on if my roids where good. Although I got 4000ng/dl on my bloodtest with just 600mg.

Well i mailed labpe again to see what their response was and got the same reply. Will test them out, because they had great products and if it's still the same company then i expect the peps to be the same quality. Will keep you updated.

Main reason for using labpe was because my previous supplier used USPS for shipping and customs opens the package 9/10. Couple months ago they added peps to the black list. With Fedex no problems yet.

Last edited:
eroids is a joke... are you kidding me?

That place is a mess, full of BS and fake ratings... take any info from there with a grain of salt. other then finding/ comming up with names of places ( to then check out yourself) its worthless....

well so much for that idea.

FUCK
I loved labpe! Cheap, really good products and 48hrs delivery (i am in scandinavia)... SHIT
Hope they come back

It may be because another Research Chem supplier has been...contacted by LE for selling his chemicals in capsules. Apparently Research chems aren't supposed to be predosed...
I REALLY hope that guy is still able to do Biz again though.

Otherwise gtgchem looks legit.

can't order any Peptides anymore like Myo etc.

And no more MT2...!!!

What happened?

Just heard that in German TV a report was shown where a young women died and they showed a vial of Labpe...

Maybe its related to that report`???

I thought that woman died of DNP and antidepressants

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10037528/Loophole-lets-drug-dealers-sell-deadly-slimming-pills-openly-over-the-web.html

Disappearing Sites

I previously ordered MT-2 from newagetan before they disappeared. Their prices were also around $15/10mg for quality product. I just found Labpe three weeks ago and bought one vial just to try their service. Then I went back last night to order more and found their inventory missing. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't received a response. I notice that their facebook page is missing too.

Where is the next best place to order MT-2? Does anyone have experience with greatwhitepeptides?

I noticed that NOW Southern Research's web site is no longer working.. and Great White is the same??

I noticed that NOW Southern Research's web site is no longer working.. and Great White is the same??

I did find this interesting.......RUI ships from the same destination as did Southern Research??..... hard to believe that two competitors are in the same town selling same products

Src

I did find this interesting.......RUI ships from the same destination as did Southern Research??..... hard to believe that two competitors are in the same town selling same products

Got a email. they have switched to Southern Research Companies.com

I can factually state.. STAY AWAY FROM MC... the famous web that touts IGF-LR3.... they suck!!:bash:

Hey guys, fwiw I have placed an order with (and I hope stating this is allowed... don't ban me, it's my first post!) Debora*labs*dot*c o m - seems a bit dodgy since I received an email the next day stating that their credit card processing facility is down and that I can pay by direct money transfer and some other paypal-like analogue. Yeah right, not going to happen.

We'll see if that shizz pans out and I'll post my experiences with them here.

Cheers
Rippedgeek

Same here, placed order with ****m and told no cc for a week but I got an email stating it was back up and ready to charge. I'll post more once received and tested..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back