Lab PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbrad

Just registered but have been reading the forums etc for a couple of months. Thanks for some solid feedback so far. I hope to contribute in time.

My question is how come Lab PE site doesn't show any research peptides like the ones I have recently Purchased from them? Recently bought Ipamorelin and CJC no dac. Went back to the site to possibly pick up some IGF lr3 and didn't see any of those types of research peps. Anyone know what is up? I hope it is just temporary.

G

no idea, but I contacted them to ask. they had them there yesterday.
I just got a shipment from them too on Thursday. shame if they stop now

Same thing happened to me, right after I ordered GHRP's -> went back to the site immediately and every known peptides are gone.

I sent them an email too. I was hoping to hear from a couple of their guys on here like Vibrant and Meathead.

G

can't order any Peptides anymore like Myo etc.

And no more MT2...!!!

What happened?

Just heard that in German TV a report was shown where a young women died and they showed a vial of Labpe...

Maybe its related to that report`???

Just noticed it too.
They're probably doing well enough supplying REAL researchers in white coats and shit lol.

is labpeptides.co.uk are related to them? Looks almost like there stuff - is this a good sup there? Dunno what to take now from, labpe was always great

Well if Lab PE is done (it looks that way right now) then I am thinking juiced porkchop is making a lot of sense about RUI products being trustworthy and around for years!
Very good "I told u so moment" for him.

Still waiting to hear from folks like Vibrant or Meathead96 though...

Ditto! I've used Labpe in the past and I wanted igf-lr3 for my PCT and "off" time. None of the body building peps are listed anymore. Also wanted to try others. Nothing's there. If you go to the site map at the bottom of the page you get a list of all the things we would normally be using and a note saying "contact us if you don't see what you're looking for on our site."
Meathead? Porkchop? Anyone have any info?

My response from LabPE:

In*order*to*reduce*our*inventory,*we*now*focus*on*custom*peptide*synthesis.*
If*you*can't*find*the*product*in*our*catalog,**please*let*us*know*the*sequen
ce*of*the*peptide*,*as*well*as*the*total*amount*to*be*synthesized.*We*will*g
enerate*a*quote*with*price*and*lead*time*for*custom*synthesis*upon*request.*
Once*the*quote*is*accepted,**we*will*start*the*synthesis*and*keep*you*updated.

--------------------------------

Ummm...so a dodged question. Piss on em. Again, where are their resident cheerleaders on this forum? The silence is deafening.

I'm gonna go with RUI. Juiced Porkchop got this one right.

I got an email response today.

In order to reduce our inventory, we now focus on custom peptide synthesis. If you can't find the product in our catalog, please let us know the sequen ce of the peptide , as well as the total amount to be synthesized. We will g enerate a quote with price and lead time for custom synthesis upon request. Once the quote is accepted, we will start the synthesis and keep you update d .

Labpe Team

Been using them for over 1 year. This isn't a good sign! Time to start researching other suppliers I guess... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back