Lab PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means look elsewhere.
I shop around a lot no matter what.
Some places have one thing I need at a reasonable price, but other things not so much.
I was using labpe and ostagain mostly, but they are both done it seems.
Im looking to places like exotic research, crown peptides, extreme peptides, greatwhite peptides, maximpep, and ergopep. Between all of them should be able to find what I or you need at an ok price.
just gotta hit them all up when you need something and search for sales and discount codes

Another site got busted by the DEA this week so maybe they are trying to stay safe? Pissed about the site shut down. It was where I get my melanotan and TB-500

Busted for LEGAL research chemicals? That is just stupid if it is true. Government is real idiots with nothing else better to do.

I am also angry because I have used LabPe for sometime now and they have been a nice alternative to RUI. (Way cheaper and good product - like a generic version of test by Watson). I wrote to them but I have not gotten a response back yet. Also a first because they always responded.

:bawling:

I previously ordered MT-2 from newagetan before they disappeared. Their prices were also around $15/10mg for quality product. I just found Labpe three weeks ago and bought one vial just to try their service. Then I went back last night to order more and found their inventory missing. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't received a response. I notice that their facebook page is missing too.

Where is the next best place to order MT-2? Does anyone have experience with greatwhitepeptides?

Last edited:
Got a response from LabPe and thought I would share what I found out. It sounds like they are not listing GHRH, GHRP's, IGF, or Tanning products like catalog peptides anymore (meaning you can select them and purchase because they are in stock). However, you can order them custom. They stated you need to tell them what you want to get it made.

For example:

1) name of the peptide or sequence of the peptide
2) the size.
3) the amount

Then they give you a quote to buy it. I hope this helps.

Take care,
T.

Got a response from LabPe and thought I would share what I found out. It sounds like they are not listing GHRH, GHRP's, IGF, or Tanning products like catalog peptides anymore (meaning you can select them and purchase because they are in stock). However, you can order them custom. They stated you need to tell them what you want to get it made.

For example:

1) name of the peptide or sequence of the peptide
2) the size.
3) the amount

Then they give you a quote to buy it. I hope this helps.

Take care,
T.
Could you try that out,please? ;D

If you do not have their e-mail just send them a request via their webpage under the contact us section. Almost all research companies have that sort of link. I Just save old e-mails once I get a reply and then use that.

I also placed a request for quote that my rats typically use every month. I'll be curious to see if the pricing changes and turnaround time since these are now a "custom" order. I am hoping not.

Hope this helps.

T.

My response from LabPE:

In*order*to*reduce*our*inventory,*we*now*focus*on*custom*peptide*synthesis.*
If*you*can't*find*the*product*in*our*catalog,**please*let*us*know*the*sequen
ce*of*the*peptide*,*as*well*as*the*total*amount*to*be*synthesized.*We*will*g
enerate*a*quote*with*price*and*lead*time*for*custom*synthesis*upon*request.*
Once*the*quote*is*accepted,**we*will*start*the*synthesis*and*keep*you*updated.

--------------------------------

Ummm...so a dodged question. Piss on em. Again, where are their resident cheerleaders on this forum? The silence is deafening.

I'm gonna go with RUI. Juiced Porkchop got this one right.

Hahahaha Thanks! lol
Yeah they may cost a bit more but i dont mind paying for their quality and staff. of couse some of these places with only 1-2 staff members total or just be a guy sitting in his basement selling on forums...they are gonna be dirt cheap.. but these places come and go every year. RUI has been around for over 10 years for a reason, and why I am on my 7 or 8th year using them.
I got nothing bad to say about Labp, but I haven't used them and as they say "if it ant broke don't fix it".

It is strange they got all there peps off the site now.
But I hope all our members here get what they need one way or another.

Good luck guys!
Hope its not a big issue with them, just a change of how they are going about it.

can't order any Peptides anymore like Myo etc.

And no more MT2...!!!

What happened?

Just heard that in German TV a report was shown where a young women died and they showed a vial of Labpe...

Maybe its related to that report`???

I asked them the same thing. no one had responded to my email yet..

edit! :wtf:
WHOA WTF!?! You guys got a link to any of this!?! I didn't hear that!

Last edited:
Well if Lab PE is done (it looks that way right now) then I am thinking juiced porkchop is making a lot of sense about RUI products being trustworthy and around for years!
Very good "I told u so moment" for him.

Still waiting to hear from folks like Vibrant or Meathead96 though...

Told you so? ha ,
no but I don't like hearing bad news, I got nothing against them other then just not having the trust factor, but that applies to many places that come out of the wood workes every year then dissapear, yet people never learn.

Ditto! I've used Labpe in the past and I wanted igf-lr3 for my post cycle therapy (pct) and "off" time. None of the body building peps are listed anymore. Also wanted to try others. Nothing's there. If you go to the site map at the bottom of the page you get a list of all the things we would normally be using and a note saying "contact us if you don't see what you're looking for on our site."
Meathead? Porkchop? Anyone have any info?

I wish I had more info, bu I am looking into it now.

it means look elsewhere.
I shop around a lot no matter what.
Some places have one thing I need at a reasonable price, but other things not so much.
I was using labpe and ostagain mostly, but they are both done it seems.
Im looking to places like exotic research, crown peptides, extreme peptides, greatwhite peptides, maximpep, and ergopep. Between all of them should be able to find what I or you need at an ok price.
just gotta hit them all up when you need something and search for sales and discount codes
ALL the places you mention are a PERFECT example of what I am talking about, been around few months to a year,... why do you think price is cheap? 1 guy sitting at home selling (you hope) what he says for dirt cheap and for alot (if not all) of these places they are not usa made peptides, but china made and a much bigger risk... what happens when you have an issue? its like buying injection products from a guy you don't know and there is not much feedback on... just stupid in my op.
ANY place you go to make sure:
1)they got ATLEAST a few years of activity (even this is pushing it)
2) there is a MASSIVE amount of good feedback ( not counting reps or "free" product logs.
3) Don't risk health or quality for a few F-ing bucks...

I previously ordered MT-2 from newagetan before they disappeared. Their prices were also around $15/10mg for quality product. I just found Labpe three weeks ago and bought one vial just to try their service. Then I went back last night to order more and found their inventory missing. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't received a response. I notice that their facebook page is missing too.

Where is the next best place to order MT-2? Does anyone have experience with greatwhitepeptides?
I would not rec GWP for a few reasons but i dont feel like wasting my breath anymore.

I have used RUI and anothers MT2 a bunch of times And like it alot myself. Just wait for a sale to save a few bucks.

good luck

Last edited:
Just heard that in German TV a report was shown where a young women died and they showed a vial of Labpe...

WOW I'd like to get a link to that as well! CRAZY!

frauenzimmer.de/cms/stars-news/tod-durch-braeunungsspritze-barbie-droge-versprach-ihr-makellose-braeune-2dfa9-9f8b-13-1486391.html

(and in the end... it was not due to MT2..-,-)

frauenzimmer.de/cms/stars-news/tod-durch-braeunungsspritze-barbie-droge-versprach-ihr-makellose-braeune-2dfa9-9f8b-13-1486391.html

(and in the end... it was not due to MT2..-,-)
Stupid girl.. probably thought that taking more than recommended, will make her tan faster..However if thats the case, then i feel no empathy for her death, cause if you're stupid, you'll dig a grave for yourself just before you know it...I assume she died from overdose releated complications.Was she fat in the video?

Last edited:
Maybe its another government-media speculation to make melonotan illegal along with other peptides, cause they couldn't care less about public health but rather where the money is going,just think about it..Just look how they removed roids..first they show morons like Gregg Valentino run anti roid sht etc.. PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF SHEEPS THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT THE BLUE BOX DISPLAYS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back