Lab PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats tipical social media shit....
but we always need a guilty... BUT NOT MT2..-,-

But same day when I saw this report....labpe stuff disappeared...and I think its related to this report

Maybe its another government-media speculation to make melonotan illegal along with other peptides, cause they couldn't care less about public health but rather where the money is going,just think about it..Just look how they removed roids..first they show morons like Gregg Valentino run anti roid sht etc.. PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF SHEEPS THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT THE BLUE BOX DISPLAYS...

I wouldn't put it past ANY government to pull something like that. Just think how AAS was legal for DECADES and no one seemed to have problems. Then all of the sudden it is public enemy #1 in the early 90's and becomes a controlled substance, is the devil, will rot your organs, give you cancer, etc. I think that governments want to keep you sick because then you can buy more medicines from pharam.

I sent an email to labpe on how much does ipamorelin and mod grf (1-29) cost, and this is what they replied:I'm sorry that you can't find the products in our catalog. We currently provide custom synthesis with given sequence, and with current facility capacity, the lead time is around 8-10 weeks. Thanks.

Better look elsewhere..Im thinking exremepeptides,any suggestions?

Yeah I didn't get a response at all Symbio and I had used them for about 1 year solid. I been researching options. Recommendations on this site are mainly RUI. They seem to have a very solid reputation but just very expensive.

RUI is friggin expensive,their products are triple the normal price which makes me think that they buy peps from independent labs,I could be wrong though...No mortal can afford buying peps for a price like that!

I got the same 8-10 week response also. I did get a reply from peptidelab so I will give them a try.
Just saw extreme peptides also responded.

Last edited:
Stupid girl.. probably thought that taking more than recommended, will make her tan faster..However if thats the case, then i feel no empathy for her death, cause if you're stupid, you'll dig a grave for yourself just before you know it...I assume she died from overdose releated complications.Was she fat in the video?
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2314085/Bride-26-died-injecting-banned-tanning-drugs-killed-heart-failure.html
Died of obesity.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2314085/Bride-26-died-injecting-banned-tanning-drugs-killed-heart-failure.html
Died of obesity.
Looks like she could've used some hgh frag lol, may god have mercy on her fat soul trolololol.R.I.P....NOT!!!

Got the same canned response about 8 week lead time.

Requested specific amounts and type of peps. No link to invoice as someone mentioned.

Right, this means LabPe is still an option. But it seems from feedback on here that custom made peptides will be more time to make. And since no one tried it yet ... (just a guess) more money too since it isn't made in large batches and put in inventory.

So we can all still use LabPe, but you will probably have to pay more than previous and for sure wait longer time. This was why I started another thread to research other labs. I know we have RUI here as a good option but they are like paying 'brand name' testosterone depot. So duh of course it is good.

I'm looking for alternate generic version like walmart watson testosterone. (if that make sense) Mostly because in the two years or so I used them LabPe was exactly that. They were good alternative. Sad they won't keep the things most of us researchers need in stock anymore.

I can say in the past.... never had a problem with shipping or orders, good quality, decent pricing, and so labpe was a good "alternative" option. I wonder since they were a board sponsor if we will get some other one to replace them? Haven't seen their banner lately, maybe labpe no longer a board sponsor?

Take care,
T.

A friend of mine has had real results from labpe. Their products were high high purity and had zero fake effects. He went there again recently and was unable to find the same products so turned to sten labs. That was a bad idea.

just got an email from what would be osta saying they changed there name and have a new website... spectrumpeptides .... whats the deal???

Well i noticed that labpe has changed their banner.. "We sell to accredited schools and universities"

I will miss them.

Sten labs issued my friend a refund but the buddy wont order from there again because he didn't like the way it made him feel.

I guess it's better to pay top dollar and use the peptide sparingly.

Yep, and if you look LabPe has mostly other peptides listed for things like cancer research and lists of universities. They are just going in that direction. Nothing wrong with that and you can still order GHRH, GHRP's, IGF etc but it is no longer in stock. So be prepared to wait and maybe it will cost more too.

Better quality and use is sparingly is one option. Myself, I am hoping to find a good equivalent of LabPe. Otherwise its RUI and because it is expensive I won't use it as often or as much. Some peps are better than none I guess.

Found a website called eroids that has reviews for peptide companies. Top 3 are purchase peptides, labpe, and great white. All with over 100 reviews. Plus there are reviews for others as well.

yeah not sure how accurate they are but put what you find in with other research from other forums. Then see how it all matches up. :)

Found this thread by google. I also used labpe in the future until this happened. Also got an email that they could make it blabla... So i ordered 10 M2 and got a special link to their webshop to buy it.
Next day i mail them for CJC and GHRP. Suddenly got a response that they don't sell it anymore under their name but have launched an other brand for those peps (pepbridge).

But i can't find anything about this webshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back