Labpe or rui?? Please help

I use both of them they seem to be really good. Labpe is def. quicker in shipping. Rui has a better selection in my opinion. So its a toss up.

Keep us posted. I've had nothing but good luck with LabPE. I didn't use RUI just because they didn't carry the GHRP's I wanted to use. (no ipam listed on their website that I could find).

I'm not here to piss guys off. I've used ever peptide there is in the last 2yrs or so.

On another site a guy was running RUI dex, when he had bloodwork done is E was sky high....

Also got a pm once saying there T3 isn't doing anything.

I don't work for any sponsors here aside need to build muscle, which has nothing to do with peptides.

Actually I just bought some DES from lab and used the meathead discount code. No one pays me to say good things about their peps. I research and report findings/thoughts

Must be great to have a place to do that. Shame people dont get the same opportunity re NTBM products LOL

I ordered a bunch if cjc-1295 without DAC and GHRP-6 earlier this month. I ordered from one of the companies talked about on here but would like to refrain from mentioning which one for now. I have been using it at 100mcg each, 3x/day for six days now.

I do not feel anything from the peptides at all as of yet. No flushing, no increased hunger, no changes in sleep, etc. I have used this combo in the past and would get decent flushing and warmth in my face within a couple minutes of injection and then a lot of hunger too. I guess it's possible that something has changed and I am not responding the same way, but I have to also wonder if I perhaps got a bad batch of peptides. Should I be concerned?

I have PM'd the company to address this, but since I haven't heard back wanted to see what explanation there might be. Hopefully I just haven't given it enough time, even though last time the flushing and hunger effects were present from the first dose.

I ordered a bunch if cjc-1295 without DAC and GHRP-6 earlier this month. I ordered from one of the companies talked about on here but would like to refrain from mentioning which one for now. I have been using it at 100mcg each, 3x/day for six days now.

I do not feel anything from the peptides at all as of yet. No flushing, no increased hunger, no changes in sleep, etc. I have used this combo in the past and would get decent flushing and warmth in my face within a couple minutes of injection and then a lot of hunger too. I guess it's possible that something has changed and I am not responding the same way, but I have to also wonder if I perhaps got a bad batch of peptides. Should I be concerned?

I have PM'd the company to address this, but since I haven't heard back wanted to see what explanation there might be. Hopefully I just haven't given it enough time, even though last time the flushing and hunger effects were present from the first dose.

Who is it?
I know it isnt rui - cause there stuff is always good but on top of that their service is amazing. No way you wouldnt have heard back if it were them.
So , spill it , who is it ?

Who is it?
I know it isnt rui - cause there stuff is always good but on top of that their service is amazing. No way you wouldnt have heard back if it were them.
So , spill it , who is it ?

I'd rather not say at this point. I know things may take a little longer with the holidays though. I really don't want to make this into a big deal though, especially since I can't even be 100% sure that there is an issue. I was hoping someone might have had a similar experience in the past and may be able to say what could cause my lack of reaction to the peptides.

Last edited:
I'd rather not say at this point. I know things may take a little longer with the holidays though. I really don't want to make this into a big deal though, especially since I can't even be 100% sure that there is an issue. I was hoping someone might have had a similar experience in the past and may be able to say what could cause my lack of reaction to the peptides.

Id grab a vial of each from somewhere else and try them - see if you get the effects you experienced before. If you do you have a pretty legit case for saying something isnt right with your product.

Id grab a vial of each from somewhere else and try them - see if you get the effects you experienced before. If you do you have a pretty legit case for saying something isnt right with your product.

I did exactly that. I am still awaiting a response, but it seems like things are pretty slow around here due to the time of year.

Back