Labs that have the best verification system

blackcatfever

Does anyone know which labs have a verification whereby if the serial numbers are typed in twice then it gets rejected or marked as a fake?

Thats a good question, I have heard of this feature its like a search function right? I'm glad the company I use is legit I don't have that problem.

No sir it was not sarcasm. Your question isn't really relevant. If a lab has a verification system, it only verifies the products IT HAS PRODUCED, NOT another laboratories.

I have heard of it, believe it is used to check that it is indeed that labs product, like with BD, etc?

Too much worry bro, use a non-faked smaller lab like others suggested. Hope you can find that thing though, I have heard of it but don't know where it is.

The problem with the smaller labs is that you don't know how they make the stuff. I remember reading an post or article with labs results of some common brands and some of them ended up being dirtier than expected. If I can find the post i'll post it here.

I really want a first class lab that does things right. I would run Pharma grade for everything however equipoise is vet or UGL only. So with a descent verification system that would reduce fakes for top companies. That way when someone says a brand is good and they have a 1st class verification system then you KNOW your gettin the real deal. Just sayin

@Squadleader You stated "Thats a good question," then your next post is "Your question isn't really relevant"....Please don't post on my threads if you don't have anything to bring to the table....Thank you

Back