Latic Acid can it be beat??

Mad Dawg

Anybody got a good remedy for the cure or do you just deal with it. Seems to me that the more intence the work out the greater it gets for me anyways. I have a good protein intake with whey, fish, redmeat, eggs,etc. Normal workouts are a quick recover but when i lift heavy and intence recover takes longer even with proper rest Lifting 4 days a week, with three off proper rest and diet great if i understand it right there really isnt a cure other than just sitting on your ass doing nothng. Any info would be great . They say no pain no gain. how true is it really is it more harm than good? Who really knows for sure. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg! P.S. Are higher amount of vegtables intake the answer to the cure?

stretching and a good warm up and cool down will menimize the presence of latic acid. Cardio will usually flush the latic acid out of the body. Also vit C has been showen to get ride of latic acid to a degree.

Depend what degree you have on latic acid D.O.M.S=delayed onset muscle soreness which means you worked the muscle out just right to make u sore the next day.

AOMS=ACute onset muscle sorness which means you did to much and the presence of latic acid happens right away.

I get it bad in my legs. Skipping rope has been good for me the next day to help work that stuff out.

Drink plenty of water and good ol' fashion massage. By I kinda look forward to the pain, makes me feel (at least mentally) that I did a good job.

Back