Lean Mass diet

Sgt. Swole

Just Started my new lean mass diet,

Before i post the diet ill just mention that i don't count cals or do the whole macro breakdown thing , haven't done for about 4 years now and this works for me.

The diet-

Typical supplement Supply: :
1 x WPI 3 kg
1 x BN carbs.
1 x flax seed.
1 x multi.
1 x liver support.

Upon Rising: flax seed, multi vit.

Meal # 1: (7.30am) 4 egg whites + 2 whole egg + 2 tblsp low fat cottage cheese
wholemeal toast (3 pieces) + 1 beef pattie and 1 fried tomato.

Meal # 2: (10.00am) 3 scoops Macro Whey or gen tec pro mass
1 scoop of BN carb powder and an apple in yoghurt

Meal # 3: (12.00pm) 1 serve chicken breast
1 jacket potato with low fat cheese, sour cream and either chives or spring onions +1 serve of salad.

Meal # 4: (3.00pm) Chicken with a baked potato, sour cream, chives, low fat tasty cheese, + side of salad. Or a light chicken stir fry with rice or noodles, or a chicken salad sandwich or a chicken avocado salad.

Pre Training : (5.00pm) 1 serve of BN carbs. One serve of BCAa's,

Train : (6.00pm)

Meal # 5: (immediately after training, 7.15pm) 3 x scoops WPI + 3 scoops BN carbs Mix in 400ml water .

Meal # 6 : (8.30pm) lean steak
1-2 serve rice or jacket potato or chips
2 serves vegetables or 1 serve of salad .

Meal # 7: ( before bed) 2 scoops BN WPI + 3-4 tbs of natty peanut butter then have
200g Nestle diet yoghurt . Or mix whey, PB and milk together and drink.

NOTES:
• No pre or post workout sups on Wednesday, sat and sun.
• Meal 5 on Wednesday is a cheat meal of 2 chicken wraps from Mcas

Consume roughly 3-4 litres of water a day
Vary exercises, rep range, rep tempo and set volume every 4 weeks
Consume as much variety as possible of proteins, carbs (incl starches, fruit and veg)
Serving Sizes: Protein: Size of hand (palm only)
Carbs: Size of hand (clenched fist) cooked.

At a guess id say it totals at 3600-4000 calls.

Been bodybuilding for 13 years but ive always believed in the power of knowledge and that there is always something new to learn so any comments, tips ideas are appreciated.

cheers-

anyone?

Diet is coming along well, made a few slight changes but im enjoying it. Hardest part is meal No 1, waking up and cooking is just damn hard, always has been for me as im not much of a morning person, im also finding it hard to eat 6 eggs( due to taste/texture) in one sitting, im thinking of hard boiling them, eating as many as i can then eating the rest 5 mins later.

hey man the first meal is hard for me to also because i get up so early for work id rather sleep the extra fifteen min.. what someone told me that i have done and has been working great is. Make a protein shake in the morning in a blender. add the milk and powder then throw in your eggs raw. just crack them in there. so you get you eggs plus your protien shake and its fast. now if your worried about raw eggs dont be.. only 1 in 25000 has e coli, and its so small it would not hurt you..

Back