Legit Test E week 10 and still no results

Mrrippedzilla
Like i said i have been paid to train and paid to be an athlete professionally at one time . This is my opinion you may disagree thats fine all good but what qualifications do you have what have you done that makes you think that your word is bond becuse you said so ??? Or becuse you read a study like i said grab that curl bar and see how much overtraing you can do

Mrrippedzilla
Like i said i have been paid to train and paid to be an athlete professionally at one time . This is my opinion you may disagree thats fine all good but what qualifications do you have what have you done that makes you think that your word is bond becuse you said so ??? Or becuse you read a study like i said grab that curl bar and see how much overtraing you can do

Do you understand what "logic" is?
According to the data, over training has been seen to occur with RESISTANCE TRAINING routines. This is why it's a FACT - it is something that has been observed in a neutral setting with the variables controlled and documented for us to learn from.
I have personally seen it happen to bodybuilders during my time as a competitive natty and, now, as a coach.
You have a bunch of other members adding to the anecdotal evidence by telling you that they themselves have also experienced it.

If you want to ignore all of this and stick to your opinion, that's fine. Just don't pretend that this is a my opinion vs your opinion thing because it clearly isn't.

And by the way, I don't know what kind of training you've been doing but bodybuilding isn't about doing a bunch of curls and nothing else.
Instead, why don't YOU go and do german volume training (GVT - an established bodybuilding routine), off cycle, 6x week, using 75-85% 1RM, weight stays the same for every set and take each set to failure. Then come back in 6 months and talk about how you made consistent gains with no drop off whatsoever :)

Mr rippedzilla as you mentioned high intesity training in regards to time and how long you do that exercise go and get your curl bar and curl for as long as you can and do as many sets as possible your arms will get to sore to sore to overtrain you will overreach and hit failure . This is a bodybuilding steroid fourm not a sprinting or marathon fourm in bodybuilding you cant overtrain becuse your body won't and cant let you let you its not possible theres your proof all i have to say and if thats not your opinion then your just wrong sorry bud

Lol. What do you not understand about overtraining actually being a real thing. You being paid to train and a paid athlete does not make your opinion correct. It also doesnt mean you cant overtrain. So, that comment has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand.

By the way, what were you paid to do? Not that being paid makes anyone an expert on anything.

And what Zilla is saying (and what I, and a handful of others are saying) is not his/our opinion. It is a scientific fact.

There is a big different between a fact and an assumption one has in their head.

Its ok to admit that overttaining is real and that you are wrong is that regard. No one is going to hold that against you. If you open up a little bit you might be able to learn new things and advance in whatever it is youre trying to achieve:)

But to flat out say 'overtraining doesnt exist because I dont think it does' really doesnt have much credit.

Ok guys maybe your starting to change my mind a little bit on this subject i don't mind admitting i am wrong when i am and i am on here to learn so i will try to keep more of an open mind . The part i said about the curl bar was just an example it could of been a number of different exercises it didnt really matter . And flat out saying that it dosnt exist isnt just my opinion its also the opinion of others theres alot of people coaches and athletes with that opinion but like you said what i think isnt fact and if i am wrong im wrong there it is . And i was a paid fighter .and i probably should say thanks for taking the time to explain this to me cheers boys and ill check out the gvt training that was mentioned sounds interesting

Ok guys maybe your starting to change my mind a little bit on this subject i don't mind admitting i am wrong when i am and i am on here to learn so i will try to keep more of an open mind . The part i said about the curl bar was just an example it could of been a number of different exercises it didnt really matter . And flat out saying that it dosnt exist isnt just my opinion its also the opinion of others theres alot of people coaches and athletes with that opinion but like you said what i think isnt fact and if i am wrong im wrong there it is . And i was a paid fighter .and i probably should say thanks for taking the time to explain this to me cheers boys and ill check out the gvt training that was mentioned sounds interesting

How old are you?
Do you know a good definition of "Wisdom" ?

Experience and knowledge over time results in "Wisdom" Now your time is very limited due to age as will be your experience, therefore also will be your true knowledge.

Look at the guys tell you this information. I shouldn't say this cause I wasn't much but after six years of training is what my profile will show you. Then in 1987 I owned a gym in South FL. "Coastal Fitness. It was really a BB gym. I trained the near by High school football players in the Summer time. I have trained a few competitors that won their class in the Florida contests. No one famous. And the myself continuing for so many years . After what you see in my Profile not my Avi

As I tried to not comment anymore on this thread you keep making statements that blow me away. Like what I highlighted above so I'm back for this LAST post to get this in your head for whatever reason. My ego :dunno: I don't know but there it is for ya kiddo. :wavey: ... OMM

View attachment 564121

Last edited:
Sorry oldmusclemike i dont quiet get what you are saying in your last post ???
I agreed with you and admitted that i was wrong just stating that overtraining dosnt exist like i said im on here to learn and you guys have taught me something so thanks nice picture by the way what did you weight there??? Also im 26 and i might not be very wise but im willing to learn and listen and try new things and ill listen and try to learn from all of you guys

Last edited:
Back