Letro on cycle

way too much , letro is way stronger then adex and yet u only run adex at .5 eod , if u run letro as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , only use it at .125 at first for first couple weeks and see if thats suffiecient , if u notice any sides then only up it to .25

way too much , letro is way stronger then adex and yet u only run adex at .5 eod , if u run letro as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , only use it at .125 at first for first couple weeks and see if thats suffiecient , if u notice any sides then only up it to .25

Ok, ive been at 2.5mg to help reduce my previous gyno like me talked about. So do I taper down to that amount?

copy this and paste it somewhere for your own notes ... Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

so at the end of the protocol , taper down the letro to .25 ed and remain there for a week , after the week , stop the letro and go back on your adex at .5 eod , thats it

I was just looking over the old posts at this lol....Well ive been at 2.5mg for 5 days and its seeming to help, and i tapered up to that point by following #3. I guess ill stay a 2.5 a few more days to see if it continues going away bc the knots are still present. Then I will taper down to .25 or .125 like you said.

so at the end of the protocol , taper down the letro to .25 ed and remain there for a week , after the week , stop the letro and go back on your adex at .5 eod , thats it

Dont have any adex...was planning on using letro on cycle. Thats why I was asking do I do the .25or.125 every day or every other.

it can happen sometimes yes , for me it may last a day or 2 and then go away , if it last longer and doesnt go away , then id start to worry about infection , just make sure u are sterile , it can happen

If its infection then what? Is that what caused fever maybe? Its been getting slighty more noticeable since fri

I'm almost done running 1g/wk test 400 and am taking 0.75mg letro/day, so far I love it! no estrogen problems and no dry joints etc. with 0.25mg adex/day I still had high estro...

if its infected u need to go to the doctor immediately and get anti-biotics , it will be red , hurt , itchy , discoloured , u may have some infection come out , u will know

if its infected u need to go to the doctor immediately and get anti-biotics , it will be red , hurt , itchy , discoloured , u may have some infection come out , u will know

Well its still sore to the touch, but a lot better since fri and saturday, barely red, and maybe just warm

Hey lee, you've been given advice on your situation numerous times in numerous threads. Take it or leave it. If your that worried, get your ass to the doctor..

Back