lexy panterra quite possibly the most perfect female i've ever laid eyes on

SoHo

[gill]
this is lexy panterra in case you haven't heard of her.. she's 26. and no doubt there are girls "hotter" than her, but her beauty is just so appealing to me. not to mention shes not all fucking plastic. shes clearly in amazing shape but not to much muscle for a girl.. just perfect. NOT TO MENTION HER GODDESS-LIKE VOICE (if you happen to catch an interview with her). the type of crush i have on this girl is the equivalent to a 16 year old girl crush on justin bieber..
oh and anyone who doesn't like her face clearly doesn't like exotic women..

12269839_108182179550376_1132579437_n.jpg

12277629_756957587742307_2066234226_n.jpg

11917928_902876603099667_835451976_n.jpg

12145491_1627867990808505_2107824810_n.jpg

but the icing on her cake is HER. look how cool she is and her fuckin swagger. i'd wife her up in a heartbeat. go to 30 seconds for lexy

I almost commented without watching the video.. And then my girl and I sat here and watched it in amazement lol

You win, she's pretty damn good :D

I almost commented without watching the video.. And then my girl and I sat here and watched it in amazement lol

You win, she's pretty damn good :D
hahah see thats just how amazing she is.. that even girls will sit there and watch her twerk videos and be like damn!

i would mind.. i dont wanna see my baby getting violated by another dude. never ever ever eva

Jeez, you think rather highly of her! I wouldn't get my hopes up bro, she's on that next level ish! That, never gonna get it, better hope a sex tape hits ish! :D

Jeez, you think rather highly of her! I wouldn't get my hopes up bro, she's on that next level ish! That, never gonna get it, better hope a sex tape hits ish! :D
lol i'm just playin around. im actually patiently and quietly waiting for the sex tape

this is lexy panterra in case you haven't heard of her.. she's 26. and no doubt there are girls "hotter" than her, but her beauty is just so appealing to me. not to mention shes not all fucking plastic. shes clearly in amazing shape but not to much muscle for a girl.. just perfect. NOT TO MENTION HER GODDESS-LIKE VOICE (if you happen to catch an interview with her). the type of crush i have on this girl is the equivalent to a 16 year old girl crush on justin bieber..
oh and anyone who doesn't like her face clearly doesn't like exotic women..

Isn't that the, "oops you forgot to 'pull it out and bust a nut on my face' dance" .. she seems to be pretty good at it,, lots of practice

Last edited:
Ok, I have to admit that I was going to say she's hot, but not enough to add to the spank bank. I watched about 30 seconds of the twerk video, and found myself putting my nose on the screen trying to get a whiff of that.

I'd definitely have to take her from you Gill, sorry. :wiggle:

Yep, showing the wife in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Back