Liquid caber please read will do log

KBD

BEAST***E
So I have been around on the boards for a while, I've learned by experience most things such as anabolics and how they worked for me. Anywho I can't seem to find a simple answer I just keep reading the same bullshit over and over about how liquid caber is unstable and there's no studies proving this nor any reviews on anyone taking caber in liquid form probably due to a rumor from some dude who accidentally got a bad batch so, iron dragon caber I ordered I'm waiting. Im cutting for a men's physique show soon, 800mg test prop and here's what happened I got one 100mg tren eod and was horny as hell wanting sex all day long, started getting a little annoyed with stuff more so I dropped it and decided to use 60mg anavar instead. However my sex drive isn't like it was and I'm lethargic throughout the day and unmotivated and i can't be having that lol. So I have liquid prami but the stuff is so horrible it makes me wanna crawl out of my skin. So I wanna know if ANYONE has ever used iron dragons liquid caber if not I'm starting a log and I'm gonna actually finish it so people can know.

View attachment 557508View attachment 557509

View attachment 557510

Stats: 24
189lbs am
31 waist
5'10.5

I just really hope I didn't spend a good chunk of money on something bunk

My point proven, nobody has taken liquid caber as usual it's just a game of what troll likes to make up bullshit. I'll post labs and make a log that way people can shut the fuck up about caber and it's degradation in liquid form. People just don't know their shit, and they are always trying to down a product when most likely they haven't even tried yet, nobody has the balls to spend the $ to see if it's real well I do. Because I have searched and searched and searched till google almost died and never once found a successful liquid caber log or a log about liquid caber in GENERAL. Period. Funny how people claim for it to be not stable yet nobody tries it. Trolling idiots. And most of these people who talk about what they take look like total shit like they just picked up a weight and stared at it for the first time

Last edited:
How are you finding it? I've never needed much caber so I'm happy with the handful of tablets I have. If a liquid variant was available at the time, I'd have chosen that due to cost and ease of shipping etc.

Some RC sell liquid form of caber but people say it degrades when there is a study that proves it doesn't but the people who say it degrades have no exp or research to prove it.

One of the things I have been able to find is that Cabergoline is not very water soluble. Make sure you mix it well before using.

One of the things I have been able to find is that Cabergoline is not very water soluble. Make sure you mix it well before using.

Where I got it, it's gooey not really watery lol, been going thru iron dragon for years never had a issue, few people online say some stuff but they do about all companies. Lol

There are studies and it is documented here: Plumb, D. C. (2008). Plumb***8217;s veterinary drug handbook (6th ed.). Stockholm, Wis.: PharmaVet
It actually becomes unstable in 28 days and should be used within that time frame.
So where is the study that says it is stable in liquid? The prescription veterinary liquid caber that is currently available even states that it begins to degrade rapidly after 28 days.

Last edited:
Back