liquid nolva turned to paste. wtf to do

fog

futile amnesiac
hey guys. got a post today in the mail and my liquid nolva is a white pasty substance. it looks almost as if it is frozen but it is not cold at all where i'm at nor where it was shipped from. thing is got a bottle of liquid adex in same pack and it is fine. anyone know what may have happened or what to do? when i pulled some out with a key and rubbed it on fingers it turned to liquid. boil it? thanks.

set it in a pot of hot water and leave it for a half-hour or so. it should turn back into a liquid. If you had it shipped via air-mail it is possible for the package to freeze during the flight.

it's not a dropper bottle, as far as there is no dropper thata comes with it, but it's a dark glass. how hot should this water be? should i boil it?

Just heat some water in the microwave for a minute or so, it doesn't need to be hot, just warm enough to be able to bring the nolva up to a good temp.

^what he said. hot water out of the tap should probably be adequate in most places if your hot water heater is working properly.

If you bought this from a resarch company, then they need to send you a replacement free of charge.

Hope you've been keeping the dishwasher loaded up :) I just picked up my new dishwasher a few hours back.

ive had same problem.
also when you consume it try mixing it with some hot water otheriwise you may get a " clogged " up sensation in your chest/throat due to the nolva solidfying in ur body - i had this and it makes you feel rough. just mix it with some bioling water to prevent this

Same prob here. Heated it up with Hot tap water and it went right to liquid. The next day I checked back on it...and it seized up again. This weekend I left it on my window seal for half an hour and it went to liquid...but seized back up again. :spank: I guess I can either heat it up each time I take it or I'd prefer to send it back and get another bottle.

Back