Liquidex Dosage Questions - How Often & Until When?

dynamic_1

I just started a 12 week cycle of Test E, 250mg/week. I should note that this is my first cycle, so I'm looking to start low to see the efffects. I'm splitting my dosage and doing 125mg on Monday & 125mg on Thursday. So my question is with my Arimidex (liquid). I've done a lot of research and have come up with conflicting answers. I know for sure that I should take .25mg, however, I have 2 questions:

1) How often? Every day or every other day? Once a week?

2) Until when? Until the end of the last dose or until I begin PCT, which would be 2 weeks after my last dose?

Please help :/

Last edited:
You're aware that you're taking a dose slightly higher than what's needed for hormone replacement therapy? You may not even need an AI at that dose.

You're aware that you're taking a dose slightly higher than what's needed for hormone replacement therapy? You may not even need an AI at that dose.
Good point. I read it as 250mg-2x/week but now i see he is splitting it to 2 injections of 125mgs. You would likely crash your e2, which is a very unpleasant thing so be cautious with that ai. Allow blood work to be your guide as far as the necessity for an ai and even proper dosage. Nice catch halfwit, I need to slow down when I read some of these posts!

So what would the recommendation be? Ive read that even at low doses, AI is recommended? Would .25mg, once a week be good therapy or still too much?

So what would the recommendation be? Ive read that even at low doses, AI is recommended? Would .25mg, once a week be good therapy or still too much?

I'd honestly not take any until 4-5 weeks in and let a blood test dictate results.

I took one dose of .25mg today (day 2 of cycle)--if I stop now, will it hurt my progress, results, body system, or it would be ok to just stop now?

Other than getting virgin muscles used to injections as well as seeing how ur body handles this compound. I see this cycle as a waste of money and pointless(my opinion). Id run atleast 500mg/wk if it is ugl test...

Id add in an oral at some point when/if u seem to be handling the test okay or SOMEthing. When all was said and done Id be dissapointed with this cycle if I were u.

unless you were hypo to begin with.. you've likely just replaced your natural testosterone with injectable testosterone.

if your natural test level was 800 ngdl, and your now injecting 250 mg per week,, which makes the natural production go down to zero, and replaces it with 900 ngdl.. then your only getting a very small unnoticeable percentage of gain..

to get real results it needs to be WAY more percentage of a gain then that.
for example -- my normal test level was only 167 ngdl -- well when I blast test and the levels get up over 4000 ngdl.. I get 24 times my original amount . . big difference,, but gains are solid.

unless you were hypo to begin with.. you've likely just replaced your natural testosterone with injectable testosterone.

if your natural test level was 800 ngdl, and your now injecting 250 mg per week,, which makes the natural production go down to zero, and replaces it with 900 ngdl.. then your only getting a very small unnoticeable percentage of gain..

to get real results it needs to be WAY more percentage of a gain then that.
for example -- my normal test level was only 167 ngdl -- well when I blast test and the levels get up over 4000 ngdl.. I get 24 times my original amount . . big difference,, but gains are solid.

Very well put!^^

Back