Little Help plz ......

humax

hey guys first of all sorry for my bad english i'm 23 y and i run test c cycle for 10 weeks 600 mg per week (300 on sat and 300 on tue )
then after 2 week i will run my PCT which is clomid 50mg every day for 5 weeks

1/what i'm asking should i use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during my cycle ?? if yes plz the dose and when should i stop it
2/ is my PCT fine :) ( Any suggestion )

1. yes run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from start of cycle to end of post cycle therapy (pct). I like aromisan at 12.5 mgs ed. better safe than sorry. some guys wait till the start having sides, but why get them when you dont have to .
2. your pct should be for 4 weeks. you might add nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 with your clomid

1. yes run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from start of cycle to end of post cycle therapy (pct). I like aromisan at 12.5 mgs ed. better safe than sorry. some guys wait till the start having sides, but why get them when you dont have to .
2. your pct should be for 4 weeks. you might add nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 with your clomid

thanks man

that mean my pct is like that
clomid 50/50/50/50 + nolvadex 40/40/20/20
50/ mean 50mg each day in a week i'm right ??

now i will run aromisan with my cycle half pill which is 12.5mg till the end of the cycle or i should increase it in pct ??

another question is should i take off aromasin during the 3 weeks after last injection then i run it back in the pct again??

thank u again cokezero and i'm really appreciate help >>> :) :)

I run Nolvadex starting after week 2 (don't usually have sides) and then run it 3-4 weeks past the end of the cycle. Dont' usually have need for clomid but your schedule looks good.

Clomid+Nolva together, synchronize well. One works off the other and together it's like Gotenks. Clomid: Goten, Nolva: Trunks. Together: BEASTMODE! (My analogy)

Back