liver cancer

ran_azrad

can anyone knows people who had a liver cancer from steroids?
if someone use steroids for 2-3 years and then stop for 6-7 years he can develop cancer as a rasult of the steroids?

I dont have any empirical data to truly support this, but I think that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use tends to affect the brain function that we use for spelling and writing coherently.

Last edited:
Strega said:
I dont have any empirical data to trully support this, but I think that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use tends to affect the brain function that we use for spelling and writing coherently.
lolololololol

Conventional wisdom suggests that steroids do not cause cancer. My liver profiles have been perfect with my steroid use, and I drink sometimes too much while on. I think the main concern users should have is potential damage to the cardiovasular system. But the body count of pro body builders from the 1970's doesn't seem to suggest that heart problems are a major problem if steroids are taken wisley......

But hey, WE ARE ALL ROLLING THE DICE!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

I.E., you probably have a higher chance of develping cancer (lung cancer) if you live in Los Angeles than if you wisely use steroids. Obesity will cause cancer before steroids will, smoking, and so on........

i believe anadrol is the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that has any liver cancer linked to it.

ran_azrad said:
can anyone knows people who had a liver cancer from steroids?
if someone use steroids for 2-3 years and then stop for 6-7 years he can develop cancer as a rasult of the steroids?

Hormones are a cause of cancer yes - therefore it can be inferred that it is possible. However, genetic background, pre-existing conditions and/or other variables play major factors as well.

Xtreme57 said:
Cell tech son. It's all about the cell tech. Don't you read the special 6-page reports?!

Come on seriously? Its all about BSN, look at Trey Brewer he's HUGE thanks to BSN products!! LOL!
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

read my post I am going to put up so everyone sees this. It answers your question, but if I answer it on this thread I do not think as many people will see it.... READ MY POST ON STEROIDS DO NOT CAUSE LIVER CANCER. I've been called a lot of names saying I'm wrong on this issue, but here is the proof.....read it.

Back