Liver Toxic Effects of Pro-Steroids and How to Avoid Them

I have seen this toxicity rating a few times on other threads and I have asked the following question a few times but no one has answered it yet. If I ingest superdrol I know that I am ingesting a level 5 toxic prohoromone according to your scale. How long before it starts to cause long term damage and how would it compare to drinking heavily for month(six pack of beer everyday)???

How does alcohol affect the liver differently than prohormones????

How hazardous to my health would it be to take superdrol for a 4 week cylce without liver protection??? I assume that bilirubin, AST, ALT and GGT numbers would be elevated but to what extent and would they eventually come back to normal??? Has anyone seen any studies or blood test results which they care to share???

Thanks

It really depends on the individual, but you will have substantially elevated LFT's regardless. I have seen jaundice at only 2 weeks at 30mgs and I have seen idiots run 6 month cycles with SD. Bottom line, protect yourself as best you can and get blood work.

It really depends on the individual, but you will have substantially elevated LFT's regardless. I have seen jaundice at only 2 weeks at 30mgs and I have seen idiots run 6 month cycles with SD. Bottom line, protect yourself as best you can and get blood work.

This is exactly true. There are guys that will have elevated numbers and quickly recover, and there are guys who bloodwork is trashed from minimal dosage for a short time period. There is no way to "measure" it for you.

Liver juice is still available from Primordial, but now that we don't have any methyls for sale, I am not sure how long it will last!

They are both great products but different.

Liver juice overall should be better for the liver, but the purus product is rounded a bit for other organs as well.

Back