Liz First Time

L

lolawera

jesus this is getting old. don' t you assholes ever give up?

:shoot2:
~MINX

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I was all excited to see Minx posting in the behind closed doors forum and it was only a banning... :sad:

Why did you remove his obviously legitimate question?

I demand answers.

In lieu of answers I'll accept nude pix.

hahahah no nudes... there USED to be a MINX...UPDATED! pic thread, but i had to take it down due to some personal bullshit... :( no nudes in there either tho. just competition pics and the like...
~MINX

Last edited:
strngthmnx said:
hahahah no nudes... there USED to be a MINX...UPDATED! pic thread, but i had to take it down due to some personal bullshit... :( no nudes in there either tho. just competition pics and the like...
~MINX

Jealous boyfriend?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Stalkers?
bwahaha hell no. just a lot of inappropriate criticism for having my pics up on a "steroid website" lol... i got tired of being raked over the coals by people i called friends, so i put the MINX thread to rest. maybe one day i'll resurrect it...
~MINX

strngthmnx said:
bwahaha hell no. just a lot of inappropriate criticism for having my pics up on a "steroid website" lol... i got tired of being raked over the coals by people i called friends, so i put the MINX thread to rest. maybe one day i'll resurrect it...
~MINX

Solid reason

strngthmnx said:
~MINX
Or just send them out in P/M to all intrested :rockband:

Jimmba said:
Or just send them out in P/M to all intrested :rockband:
hah i DO send progress pix to a select few. not the whole board though, and especially not those members with 5 posts :laugh3: just making fun...
~MINX

Back