local wreck = death

DADAWG

Community Veteran
a local guy wrecked his bike turning into his driveway , apparently slid on some gravel.he basicallly just feel over at that speed and banged his foot up when it was trapped between the bike and the ground but he was fine.somehow this wreck which was basically as small as it gets caused a blood clot that broke loose and killed him that night. WTF ?

Anything can happen at any time. My ex father-in-law has severe diabetes but refuses to go to the doctor because he's afraid "the jews" are just trying to take his money. His blood sugar on a daily basis is in the 450-500's, he doesn't watch what he eats or exercise. This guy is 80 and is still running around. The poor guy on the bike didn't do anything wrong and he clocked out. There is no reason for some things.

Strokes are serious business! Sucks to have a reminder like this for everyone to stay safe. Although we "FEEL" invincible (OHHH YEAAA you know what i mean!) we are NOT.

Anything can happen at any time. My ex father-in-law has severe diabetes but refuses to go to the doctor because he's afraid "the jews" are just trying to take his money. His blood sugar on a daily basis is in the 450-500's, he doesn't watch what he eats or exercise. This guy is 80 and is still running around. The poor guy on the bike didn't do anything wrong and he clocked out. There is no reason for some things.

Not to get off subject but there is a diabetic teacher where I am getting my paramedic Cert at who is also a full time Firefighter. He claims he knows a few people that didnt know they were diabetic for a few years and there BGL was in the 1200s. I dont know how you dont know something is up in your body because you could defiantly feel somethings up with a BGL of 1200...

Crazy story Dawg.

I heard a story one time about a little kid riding a bicycle in the grass, fell down and hit his head on a little stone, but it hit him directly in the temple killing him instantly. I was like wow I must be like fucking evil kinevil cause I'm jumping 6ft doubles with 12ft gaps, and of course no helmet ever.

Back