LOGGERS LOGGERS LOGGERS! Aug 2018

cybrsage

Just in case the title did not tell you what the thread is about, I am seeking some people who are willing to run a log of one of our products for us. Post here if you are interested in a sponsored log!

I will make a log for ya, pm sent now.

Sent it again, I accidently deleted it. As an aside, I am not that chick in my profile, I just think she is super hot. :)

Send me what you wish to log and your mailing address and I will get it sent out to you.

I***8217;d do a log, I posted yesterday but it***8217;s not here. I***8217;d love to get some gw my cardio is shot right now from tren. Id be able to do an excellent detailed log of how well the gw helps while on tren since tren is known to be really bad for cardio.

Yes/No-Maybe/So???????

I’M DOWN TO DO A LOG ;)

I’m just getting back into training after three months down time.

Well let me know, only one person is gonna do a log so far and you mentioned loggers,

Yes/No-Maybe/So???????

I***8217;M DOWN TO DO A LOG ;)

I***8217;m just getting back into training after three months down time.

Well let me know, only one person is gonna do a log so far and you mentioned loggers,

Yep, you are in! I sent you a PM (or will as soon as I post this). :)

Awesome I am looking forward to this log, it will be the extra icing on the cake to help keep me motivated to train. Days I***8217;m feeling iffy about training I will know I have a commitment to sarmssearch.

Thanks cybrsage!!!!

OK...well, not sure how to say this delicately, so I am going to be brusque and honest. The owner of SarmsSearch has taken the site down for an unspecified amount of time and has put all the logs on hold - no product is shipping at all. Not exactly sure why yet, but it did take me a few days to get this information so it could be a while longer until I know more.

I am so sorry for everyone who has volunteered to run logs, those who have been SarmsSearch supporters etc. This took me buy surprise as I am sure it is taking you all by surprise. I still say SarmsSearch has great products. I have never been unhappy with anything I have tested on my laboratory specimens.

Anyway, I will post more as I find it out.

When it comes back online, I am up for a sponsored log. I will PM you with what I want to subject my lab rats to.

EDIT- It appears I don't yet have the privilege of sending PMs. I would like to log a cycle of RAD140 and LGD 4033.

Last edited:
Back