Looking for Ology Members Interested in Logging for SarmsSearch...

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Alright guys...it's that time again! SarmsSearch is looking for Ology members interested in logging their SARMs experiences here for the members of the board to follow. We are looking for members who are interested in SARMs, and are willing to provide a detailed & thourough, unbiased/honest, log for the duration of their 1 FREE bottle.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread, along with your SARM of choice. Once you and the SARM have been verified by a SarmsSearch Rep, a post will be made to letting you and the others know that the SARM is accounted for, and no longer available. Basically, SARMs are on a first come, first serve basis.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Let's get it!!!

Its that time again don't miss your chance to grab a free bottle of the best quality sarms out and doing a log if nothing else helps keep you on track while hitting the iron
Pm me or fitguy if you have any questions

Ok we have got our first logger old duffer is going to give us a log on lgd
Most of you have probably already seen his other log so I'm looking forward to this one

I appreciate the opportunity. :wavey:

I'll be running the LGD with my trt dose; 100mg/wk test plus AI. Nothing else stacked. Note from my current blog that I'm a week and some change already from my last blast. I'll give those half-lifes another couple weeks to drop off more before I start for a more honest review. Pre/post pics too (if I hafta. Lol!)

No other changes. Same diet. Same workout regime. Same OTC supps, which I'll spell out.

Stay tuned...

I'll be running the LGD with my trt dose; 100mg/wk test plus AI. Nothing else stacked. Note from my current blog that I'm a week and some change already from my last blast. I'll give those half-lifes another couple weeks to drop off more before I start for a more honest review. Pre/post pics too (if I hafta. Lol!)

No other changes. Same diet. Same workout regime. Same OTC supps, which I'll spell out.

Stay tuned...

He's back :bigok:

Stay tuned...

Glad to have you logging for us bro! We appreciate you volunteering!

Hi. I'm a newbie here. I'm back to bb after years of rest due to surgeries, health issues, and family issues, so when I saw SARMS information I decided this was it.

So, I'm interested in this opportunity, and I can log my work and results. I would like to try a stack of LGD, yk11, and s4. I already purchased the LGD and YK11 and they are on their way, I'm waiting for the PCT that should arrive in a couple weeks, due to slow delivery from india. if you are interested in seeing a log, I'd like to get a free bottle of s4 for this cycle to run a stack and see how it works out. will be doing 3500 cal/day using whey protein and natural food where possible. I'm 46, 5'9", 190, under 20% bf, I have been out of practice for several years due to health and family issues, and being scared off test due to a little gyno that was not eradicated using nolva and clomid about 13 years ago when I was running a test E cycle. I have done EQ, Tren, Test E. I respond well to aas, but have tried to stay natural for several years due to wanting to have a kid. I finally have one, so now it's time to go back to the things that actually work.

With this in mind, Sarms seemed to be the ideal way to restart my bodybuilding life and I would like to try them out. I will run initially a 30 day cycle that may turn into 60 if money allows. with possible repeats in the future if this works out. My goal is to gain at least 6 lbs (at least 8 - 12 if I run this for 60 days) of lean mass, recomp, cut as much as possible, gain bigger arms, pecs, improve my abs and lats, tris, and shoulders.

Do you guys think this stack would work well? should I change something? what? why? what dosage do you feel would be best? I have cutting goals AND bulking at the same time. I understand you can do that with S4 stacked. This is what intrigues me and see how that works.

my test levels: last time about 300+ or so of natty levels. which sucks, but at least I don't have to do TRT. I'm considering TRT, which my doc doesn't want to give me since i'm above 199, so I may have to get it somewhere else. SHOULD I run a test cycle during this cycle? can I run it without test? I really don't want to develop more gyno than what I already got (enough to shame the **** out of me with the girls, not enough to go under the knife). thoughts appreciated.

PCT: Any thoughts regarding PCT to be followed during a 30 or a 60 day run? should I even go for the 60 day or take a 30 day break running PCT after cycle?; what do you suggest? I'm familiar with the usual clomid/nolva doses from day 1, not into frontloading. suggestions, given this particular cycle (at least LGD/Yk11) are appreciated since I"m no chemist and no pro bodybuilder.

Diet: can anybody post any helpful links that can help me figure out an effective diet? I suck at nutrition, so maybe anyone could point me in the right direction? I'm trying to fix this. I have stacked on whey powder for this cycle, and will get whatever food I can during it. Trying to eat healthy veggies and steaks lately. I bloat easily, and that bothers me quite a lot.

Exercises to maximize results: I'm still in that area where I'm stil a newb and I'm not fully developed so I know I can make a lot of progress with proper guidance, nutrition and hard work.

I am subscribed to any imaginable bb magazines out there; and yet I still feel a newb when it comes to what might be the best exercises to develop these areas. for a cycle, what do you guys recommend I should be doing based on my goals above? I have a small home gym with equipment. any ideas, suggestions, or links would help me a lot. I'm not being lazy, I have spent a lot of time collecting data and researching the last 15 years. But obviously, pro bodybuilders would know much better than I what works for a cycle where I got to work hard. my knees are somewhat messed up from carrying heavy equipment for years, and got two hernia surgeries, so I must be careful in that area.

Any help, guidance, etc. is appreciated. if I get a bottle of s4, I will log my workouts and diet plus results the best I can for 30 days.

Thank you for your attention.
best,

Zeus

Hi. I'm a newbie here. I'm back to bb after years of rest due to surgeries, health issues, and family issues, so when I saw SARMS information I decided this was it.

So, I'm interested in this opportunity, and I can log my work and results. I would like to try a stack of LGD, yk11, and s4. I already purchased the LGD and YK11 and they are on their way, I'm waiting for the PCT that should arrive in a couple weeks, due to slow delivery from india. if you are interested in seeing a log, I'd like to get a free bottle of s4 for this cycle to run a stack and see how it works out. will be doing 3500 cal/day using whey protein and natural food where possible. I'm 46, 5'9", 190, under 20% bf, I have been out of practice for several years due to health and family issues, and being scared off test due to a little gyno that was not eradicated using nolva and clomid about 13 years ago when I was running a test E cycle. I have done EQ, Tren, Test E. I respond well to aas, but have tried to stay natural for several years due to wanting to have a kid. I finally have one, so now it's time to go back to the things that actually work.

With this in mind, Sarms seemed to be the ideal way to restart my bodybuilding life and I would like to try them out. I will run initially a 30 day cycle that may turn into 60 if money allows. with possible repeats in the future if this works out. My goal is to gain at least 6 lbs (at least 8 - 12 if I run this for 60 days) of lean mass, recomp, cut as much as possible, gain bigger arms, pecs, improve my abs and lats, tris, and shoulders.

Do you guys think this stack would work well? should I change something? what? why? what dosage do you feel would be best? I have cutting goals AND bulking at the same time. I understand you can do that with S4 stacked. This is what intrigues me and see how that works.

my test levels: last time about 300+ or so of natty levels. which sucks, but at least I don't have to do TRT. I'm considering TRT, which my doc doesn't want to give me since i'm above 199, so I may have to get it somewhere else. SHOULD I run a test cycle during this cycle? can I run it without test? I really don't want to develop more gyno than what I already got (enough to shame the **** out of me with the girls, not enough to go under the knife). thoughts appreciated.

PCT: Any thoughts regarding PCT to be followed during a 30 or a 60 day run? should I even go for the 60 day or take a 30 day break running PCT after cycle?; what do you suggest? I'm familiar with the usual clomid/nolva doses from day 1, not into frontloading. suggestions, given this particular cycle (at least LGD/Yk11) are appreciated since I"m no chemist and no pro bodybuilder.

Diet: can anybody post any helpful links that can help me figure out an effective diet? I suck at nutrition, so maybe anyone could point me in the right direction? I'm trying to fix this. I have stacked on whey powder for this cycle, and will get whatever food I can during it. Trying to eat healthy veggies and steaks lately. I bloat easily, and that bothers me quite a lot.

Exercises to maximize results: I'm still in that area where I'm stil a newb and I'm not fully developed so I know I can make a lot of progress with proper guidance, nutrition and hard work.

I am subscribed to any imaginable bb magazines out there; and yet I still feel a newb when it comes to what might be the best exercises to develop these areas. for a cycle, what do you guys recommend I should be doing based on my goals above? I have a small home gym with equipment. any ideas, suggestions, or links would help me a lot. I'm not being lazy, I have spent a lot of time collecting data and researching the last 15 years. But obviously, pro bodybuilders would know much better than I what works for a cycle where I got to work hard. my knees are somewhat messed up from carrying heavy equipment for years, and got two hernia surgeries, so I must be careful in that area.

Any help, guidance, etc. is appreciated. if I get a bottle of s4, I will log my workouts and diet plus results the best I can for 30 days.

Thank you for your attention.
best,

Zeus

Lol lots of questions
Firstly I think you will love the yk and lgd they are to very powerful sarms right there were did you purchase them are they from sarms search?

As for diet 3j has a free help section he's a diet coach and he knows his stuff but you know the basics are pretty easy if your trying to clean bulk just go lower carbs good fats and 1 gram of protein per pound of bw

you wont have to worry about conversion to e2 with sarms because they don't convert so no ai needed no gyno or any other high e2 sides. You won't need a test base with this cycle as the lgd and yk will both be basically acting as a test base but you could re start your trt dosage if you like it couldn't hurt but that's up to you

Usually we get guys that have been around ology a bit longer or have a few more posts to run the logs
I'll have to check about getting you a bottle of s4 but I will let you know

Well Hell, if none of the more experienced veterans wanna run a log, I guess I'll give Rad -140 a shot.

Stats:
41yrs old
6'4" tall
228 - 230lbs (depending on if I've dropped my morning Duce!)
Long term goal: trying to put on 20lbs of mass & reach 10-12%bf when I hit the 250lb mark.
Worked out off and on for well... since I was 20, but consistently year round now for two years.
On TRT for over a year & 1/2.
Doc has me taking 240mg test cyp / week.
I have been a hard gainer my entire life (always the tall skinny bastard in high school) until only lately finding out the insane amounts of food I have to throw down to actually build muscle & maintain it! I won't lie... the "Normal" elevated levels of Test from the TRT have been absolutely
Life changing & have contributed to that! I often wonder what my younger years would have been like with these levels! I would've been nailin' every female that walked the halls!!
I just ran my labs, so I have a starting reference point & can run them again when I'm done (just for my "experimental Rat" brothers!)
So, if y'all would give me a shot, I'll run a log to contribute to my Godsend of a website where I have learned SO SO much!

(Of course, ALL these statements pertain to my experimental RAT that I often subconciously substitute as myself!)

"The above statements are for experimental purposes only and are not meant to help, treat or cure any medical condition. Always consult a licensed doctor for medical advice."

Well Hell, if none of the more experienced veterans wanna run a log, I guess I'll give Rad -140 a shot.

Stats:
41yrs old
6'4" tall
228 - 230lbs (depending on if I've dropped my morning Duce!)
Long term goal: trying to put on 20lbs of mass & reach 10-12%bf when I hit the 250lb mark.
Worked out off and on for well... since I was 20, but consistently year round now for two years.
On TRT for over a year & 1/2.
Doc has me taking 240mg test cyp / week.
I have been a hard gainer my entire life (always the tall skinny bastard in high school) until only lately finding out the insane amounts of food I have to throw down to actually build muscle & maintain it! I won't lie... the "Normal" elevated levels of Test from the TRT have been absolutely
Life changing & have contributed to that! I often wonder what my younger years would have been like with these levels! I would've been nailin' every female that walked the halls!!
I just ran my labs, so I have a starting reference point & can run them again when I'm done (just for my "experimental Rat" brothers!)
So, if y'all would give me a shot, I'll run a log to contribute to my Godsend of a website where I have learned SO SO much!

(Of course, ALL these statements pertain to my experimental RAT that I often subconciously substitute as myself!)

"The above statements are for experimental purposes only and are not meant to help, treat or cure any medical condition. Always consult a licensed doctor for medical advice."

thanks for reaching out, bro. lets see if we can get you a rad bottle. just waiting to see if we can get any more loggers so we can place the order once :)

So now we have rad and lgd anybody else before I send in the orders and shipping details????
Free sarms is a pretty good deal all you have to do is share your experience with ology small price to pay

Thanks for the guidance, I just need some links with the essential information to ensure that all is clear before running this stack.
I ordered my yk and LGD from sarms search. As a new user of SARMS I got to figure out any information I can use to ensure success with the least amount of risk.

I already have used some cycles in the past, so i'm not a total newbie to this. I'm trying to figure out whether the correct PCT for SARMS products. I have read various links here about PCT, but I'm not clear about the dosages of tamoxifen, Clomid and HCG (should I be using HCG?) that I should be using during the cycle, and post-cycle.

This will be a 30-day (most likely) or a 60-day (not so likely, but I will consider it depending on results approaching day 30) cycle.
I think that's all I will need so far.

Thank you for any answers you can provide to this. if you do send a S4, I will log results of this cycle.

Stats:
21 yrs old
5'6" tall
152 LBs
8% body fat.

Been working out for over a year. Currently taking MK-2866

Back