Lol is this possible?

trojan9987

Me and my friend have started using test e 500mgs a week and something crazy is happening lol. Mind you me and him are using the exact same gear/same dosage/anti estrogen/ and timing with the shots.

Ive read almost on every website that test e takes at least 2-5 or so weeks to kick in, 3-4 weeks being the average, but something very very very strange is happening right now and i wanted to see if anyone could explain this to me.

I dont know if me and my friend ended up getting some high quality gear but our strength has bursted through the roof at the exact same time. So today was exactly 7 days since me and my friend have pinned for the first time and today we went to the gym and we were doing some impressive lifts that i could not explain. My friends max bench press was 205x3 just a week ago and today he did 205x10 for 2 sets of his bench press exercise :confused::confused:, and we do 4 sets. I was also impressed with how much i was lifting. It has taken me about a month or so to reach a point where i could do 245x8 for four sets on bench press and for the last two sets i still could not complete 8 reps. Third set would be 7 reps and fourth set would be around 6-7 sets. Like i said i have been lifting heavy eating properly etc and i would be lucky to increase one rep on one set a week. Anyway, today i tried doing 245 for eight reps and it was extremely extremely light, so i was like what the hell im gonna try 255 for eight reps. Bamn....i did 255 for eight reps all four sets....wtf happened. I refuse to believe its the diet or my workouts bc my diet and my workouts are exactly the same as they were prior to me using roids, and i have done this workout regimen and this diet for a long time.

Anyway, later i tried doing incline and same thing happened, my inclined increased ten lbs and i was able to completely all eight reps for four sets, which i can never do. Same thing happened with my back exercises, all MAJOR increases. After i finished the workout both me and my friend still had energy even though by the end of our workouts were dead bc we do one day upper body, next day lower body so you get fatigued very fastc\. Since we had tons of energy left i tried doing shrugs and i did 355x12 for four sets and mind you last time i did shrugs was a bout a month ago and i could only do 340x10 reps.

Like i said i am not sure whats happening, i know the half life of test e is 7 days but this still doesnt make sense unless the gear is over dosed or something lol. Oh and one more thing, our pumps were ridicilous, i never thought it was possible to have pumps like that, my muscles felt like they were going to pop and i never had so many veins popping out and my friend had the exact same thing, we were shocked. Bc exactly 3 days ago i lost one rep on my bench mid week and now it just sky rocketed. And my weight has went up from 212.6 lbs to 214.8 lbs, btw me and my friend are taking arimedex .5mg every other day and we stay away from sodium and eat clean, no simple carbs, drink plenty of water and we take close to 400 grams of protein 250 carbs and no additional fats, only fats that come from protein. Although i would be an idiot and very naive if i said 2.2 lbs i have gained is muscle in only the first week of using AAS, i really dont think its fat either because i have been eating clean so maybe its a combination of just a half a pound of muscle, half a pound of water, and a pound of fat?idk?

But i just wanted to see what your guyses input is and what you guys think about it. I know if i read this exact same story i would call BS or say its impossible but i have no reason to lie and i write all of my exercises in my journal with the amount of sets/reps/rest time i have and therefore there is no other variables that are causing both me and my friend to lift more. Sorry for the long post i got kind of excited lol.

The mind is a very powerful thing. Just sayin'
I agree and im a RN so i know how strong placebo effect is. But i think placebo effect could only get me and my friend to do 1-2 reps more, the amount we we lifting was significant. Like i said, mid week i actually lost one rep even though i still had the mentality "roids are going to help me lift more" so idk

The mind is a very powerful thing. Just sayin'

I agree! I would also ask, how long have you both been consuming 400 grams of protein per day? I know a lot of guys who take their first shot and change everything else at that exact time. They start eating tons more, they work out more often and at a much higher intensity than they ever did while being off. They crack me up, but all of the sudden they act like a whole different person. If you just started this a week ago that could explain what's going on too. I don't know your routine or your diet, just throwing this out there. I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of lying. It would be absurd to type that long of a post on a forum as some sore of stupid joke. Love the gains and keep going with it bro. Just be careful as I got too damn strong and tore the labrum in both of my shoulders. Could have happened anyway, but benching 425 raw sure didn't help.

What's your training like before your cycle? Cause I always have noobs tell me how quick their strength shoots up after not being in the gym for a long time. Not calling you a noob but just asking.

It feels great don't it : )
The half life of test e is 14.5 days
I have checked on numerous websites and it says that the half life is 6-7 days for test e, hence why we wait 2 weeks after last test e shot to start post cycle therapy (pct).

Anyway, like i said my exercise were exactly the same prior to AAS and i have been using this exercise routine for six months so far and i have not done anything to it other than increase weight as my body gets stronger, but reps/sets and rest time is exactly the same and the exercises are exactly the same because i write everything down. Like i said my friend is going through the same thing and i am about to go do squats pretty soon and ill let you guys know what is happening with my lower body.

I agree! I would also ask, how long have you both been consuming 400 grams of protein per day? I know a lot of guys who take their first shot and change everything else at that exact time. They start eating tons more, they work out more often and at a much higher intensity than they ever did while being off. They crack me up, but all of the sudden they act like a whole different person. If you just started this a week ago that could explain what's going on too. I don't know your routine or your diet, just throwing this out there. I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of lying. It would be absurd to type that long of a post on a forum as some sore of stupid joke. Love the gains and keep going with it bro. Just be careful as I got too damn strong and tore the labrum in both of my shoulders. Could have happened anyway, but benching 425 raw sure didn't help.
Damnn thats crazy, hopefully that wont happen to me because i have been only lifting super heavy weights for five years so i think my body is kind of adjusted to heavy weight. And regarding protein, i have not been taking in this much protein, i was talking about 200 grams or so, and now im taking 300-400. But calorie wise, i am taking the same amount of calories just b4 i ate more carbs and fats

I agree and im a RN so i know how strong placebo effect is. But i think placebo effect could only get me and my friend to do 1-2 reps more, the amount we we lifting was significant. Like i said, mid week i actually lost one rep even though i still had the mentality "roids are going to help me lift more" so idk

there is no way in hell the test has had any effect on you...

Placebo effect plays a big role the less advanced/developed you are as a lifter. Stories like yours are very common. If you were benching 405x3 a week ago, all the placebo in the world isn't gonna get you benching 405x10.

What's your training like before your cycle? Cause I always have noobs tell me how quick their strength shoots up after not being in the gym for a long time. Not calling you a noob but just asking.

Yeah this is an interesting effect -- some people train too much (and under-recover), and then when they go back to the gym after 7 or more days off, they have big gains. Moral of the story: rest more.

I have checked on numerous websites and it says that the half life is 6-7 days for test e, hence why we wait 2 weeks after last test e shot to start post cycle therapy (pct).

Anyway, like i said my exercise were exactly the same prior to AAS and i have been using this exercise routine for six months so far and i have not done anything to it other than increase weight as my body gets stronger, but reps/sets and rest time is exactly the same and the exercises are exactly the same because i write everything down. Like i said my friend is going through the same thing and i am about to go do squats pretty soon and ill let you guys know what is happening with my lower body.
6 Months same routine???? you need to switch that up, every 3 months I just flip my whole routine on its head.

Everyone is spot on...All in the head...That's a great pro to using gear. The focus and "want it" effect in the gym were my first "gains". It just gets better when you really start to physically see the results with the mindset. Feel and look fucking great in a short amount of time. Makes for an nice summer.

It feels great don't it : )
The half life of test e is 14.5 days

No it's not.... It's less than half of that

We're concerned with the half life as far as when the concentration reaches "half" of the "peak" concentration from a single injection. This is between 5-7 days for most people.

OP....your test could be spiked with a bit of TNE or prop so you think it's really good.... may be underdosed overall or it may not be. Believe it or not even with Test E, peak concentrations in the bloodstream are achieved within 24 hours of administration. usually it does take 4 or more weeks for people to notice visual results.... but it certainly does not take that long for it to get into your system.

Back